DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Winter clips from Finland

Most Excellent video...

Reactions: lordmach
“Just not a big fan of all the zooming transitions...”

Thanks for sharing this video! Overall it was very good. Good subject matter, in fact, one could possibly make 2-3 videos: One for the winter scene and another for non-winter scene.

I liked the opening scene with the drone hovering and then zooming away. The time of day works well and tilting of the drone so it’s bottom light is seen! I may have continued next into the video w/o reshooting the takeoff?

The one type of transition used throughout the video was distracting for me. Once or twice may have been sufficient? The same can be said for the stop and go clips. Best example seen before and during the bridge sequence (Performed in post?) as the drone approaches and goes under the bridge.

Again, well done.

Beautiful scenery. Like the aerials over the white forest. Not a footprint to be seen. Spots of jerky speed are questionable ... weird. But rest is appealing.

I enjoyed it. Gorgeous scenery and excellent filming. I wasn't a huge fan of the jerky movements, but those paled in comparison to how much I liked the rest of the video. Even though the summer scenes at the lake were outstanding, I think I would have saved them for another video, and kept this one entirely winder themed.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahb