DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[With Timelapse] Sultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan) at Arab Street Singapore

Nice vid, great edit job. With a cool location and solid music! How did you get the people walking to look choppy in that quick timelapse at the end? that was a cool visual

Reactions: k idea
Nice vid, great edit job. With a cool location and solid music! How did you get the people walking to look choppy in that quick timelapse at the end? that was a cool visual

I applied the Echo effect in Adobe Premierto create the motion blur effect :)

Very cool! The :30 to :50 when flying backwards was smooth - you were walking behind with line of sight on it as it looked close to the sings etc?

Reactions: k idea
I applied the Echo effect in Adobe Premierto create the motion blur effect :)

Awesome great to know!

Very cool! The :30 to :50 when flying backwards was smooth - you were walking behind with line of sight on it as it looked close to the sings etc?

It's very subtle but I believe he went forward. Likely in tripod mode? And reversed the clip. Great flying that it took so much attention to notice. I think the awkward walking pattern of the group of girls is what made me notice. I could be wrong though!

Reactions: k idea and Skrems
Awesome great to know!

It's very subtle but I believe he went forward. Likely in tripod mode? And reversed the clip. Great flying that it took so much attention to notice. I think the awkward walking pattern of the group of girls is what made me notice. I could be wrong though!

Yep - silly me...

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
Awesome great to know!

yes you are right! i flew forward and reversed the clip. Hope the backward motion will keep the audience in suspense :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada