DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[With Timelapse] Sultan Mosque (Masjid Sultan) at Arab Street Singapore

k idea

Reactions
Hi!

Experimented with some video editing using Adobe Premier Pro to turn video footage into a time-lapse, near the end of the video :) turns out pretty good.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nice vid, great edit job. With a cool location and solid music! How did you get the people walking to look choppy in that quick timelapse at the end? that was a cool visual

Reactions: k idea
Nice vid, great edit job. With a cool location and solid music! How did you get the people walking to look choppy in that quick timelapse at the end? that was a cool visual

I applied the Echo effect in Adobe Premierto create the motion blur effect :)

Very cool! The :30 to :50 when flying backwards was smooth - you were walking behind with line of sight on it as it looked close to the sings etc?

Reactions: k idea
I applied the Echo effect in Adobe Premierto create the motion blur effect :)

Awesome great to know!

Very cool! The :30 to :50 when flying backwards was smooth - you were walking behind with line of sight on it as it looked close to the sings etc?

It's very subtle but I believe he went forward. Likely in tripod mode? And reversed the clip. Great flying that it took so much attention to notice. I think the awkward walking pattern of the group of girls is what made me notice. I could be wrong though!

Reactions: k idea and Skrems
Awesome great to know!

It's very subtle but I believe he went forward. Likely in tripod mode? And reversed the clip. Great flying that it took so much attention to notice. I think the awkward walking pattern of the group of girls is what made me notice. I could be wrong though!

Yep - silly me...

Reactions: Mikewilltakeyouto
Awesome great to know!

yes you are right! i flew forward and reversed the clip. Hope the backward motion will keep the audience in suspense :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stormy2024