DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Won’t update

Mikeg

Reactions
I have tried to update to the latest firmware version. While it seems to have downloaded successfully , I keep getting an error message every time I try to do an update.. The message is “failed to update“. I then generate A report which I send to DJI, who never seem to reply. I suspect the download is faulty but don’t know how to get DJI GO to do a new download. I am keen to use new facilities provided by the firm ware. Can anyone tell me how I can initiate new download or what I should do.

Have you tried the DJI assistant on the pc yet. Connect your mavic via usb to your pc then try again.

Have you tried the DJI assistant on the pc yet. Connect your mavic via usb to your pc then try again.
Thanks for answering so quickly. I tend to avoid updating with DJI Assistant two as I do not have the PC any longer. I suppose I could try and borrow one. Is there any way I could read tried this with DJI GO. As I said before I think there was an error in the download but DJI go does not allow you to repeat the download.

Make sure to update to the latest assistant, mine froze at 85% then showed as complete in Go4. Updated Assistant and refreshed, it went without a hitch. [emoji106][emoji106]

Reactions: Porky
Thanks for answering so quickly. I tend to avoid updating with DJI Assistant two as I do not have the PC any longer. I suppose I could try and borrow one. Is there any way I could read tried this with DJI GO. As I said before I think there was an error in the download but DJI go does not allow you to repeat the download.

I will say it did happen to me yesterday, same error you got. What I did was update the Go4 app, I’d only just realised there was a newer version out. I then retried the update & it worked. Have you updated the Go4 app to the latest version?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming