DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Word to Big Bird I passed!

X51

Reactions
I did it yo!! I passed my Basic RPAS test. I studied my behind off. Thanks to The Canadian Drone Institute for their supper helpful study guide and practice quizzes.
www.thecanadiandroneinstitute.com Check them out if you’re a Canadian drone enthusiast.
Anyhoo, I passed, I passed, whoop whoop!
Super stoked.
And an extra special thanks to MavicPilots for giving all of up Propeller Heads a play to gather and learn. Thanks to all the members for sharing your knowledge with this noob noob. Lol! Thanks again. ??

I did it yo!! I passed my Basic RPAS test. I studied my behind off. Thanks to The Canadian Drone Institute for their supper helpful study guide and practice quizzes.
www.thecanadiandroneinstitute.com Check them out if you’re a Canadian drone enthusiast.
Anyhoo, I passed, I passed, whoop whoop!
Super stoked.
And an extra special thanks to MavicPilots for giving all of up Propeller Heads a play to gather and learn. Thanks to all the members for sharing your knowledge with this noob noob. Lol! Thanks again. ??
Congratulations on your accomplishment.I know it wasn’t easy.
If you are curious about performing site assessments and tracking flight logs, checkout RPAS Wilco. It’s a great app and it’s free. I love it. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cheers,
Rex

Reactions: old man mavic
????:)

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member