DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Work Study Almost Done........

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I should not use the Air2s's auto 360 stitching but the quad reallllllly didnt like flying in the small room to take this lol.

Just glad the Desk is done and upstairs (from a solid piece). need to do some more cabling and also get some more prints i have taken done and framed up on the wall...

Man cave at 90%

Reactions: dirkclod
Looks good, dog's settled in by the looks.

If you get a 1/4" clear glass with flat edge polish around the edges, 4 small clear bumpons 2 each on the top timbers, to fit across the top of that drone area, it will keep a little of the inevitable dust from settling on the drones.
A bit of side and front overhang will help keep more dust off, maybe + 2".

Reactions: VenomXts
Looks good, dog's settled in by the looks.

If you get a 1/4" clear glass with flat edge polish around the edges, 4 small clear bumpons 2 each on the top timbers, to fit across the top of that drone area, it will keep a little of the inevitable dust from settling on the drones.
A bit of side and front overhang will help keep more dust off, maybe + 2".
That's a good idea, unfortunately that is but a smidge in the drones I have lol... those are the ones that haven't been used in awhile lol.

Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz
Looks great 😀 Think you need more monitors though 😉

Good idea, cheaper than some pictures I have framed lol
This don’t happen to be a fire ant bed sculpture does it. Plan on making one when I get a bigger smelter. Your desk is very nice also. Love sawmilled lumber that has been worked. 👍👍
9DAA9591-42DA-423F-A591-71E8B12E283D.png

This don’t happen to be a fire ant bed sculpture does it. Plan on making one when I get a bigger smelter. Your desk is very nice also. Love sawmilled lumber that has been worked. 👍👍
View attachment 157451
Man I know exactly what your talking about and would love to buy or make one but just a Christmas bonsai lol20221123_163502.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000