DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worlds largest cruise ship

It departs out of port of miami at 4:30. Going to head out and film her this afternoon.
I drive past it all the time and it’s one big sucker.
I’ll try and post vid later or tomorrow.

Mike

What’s the name of the ship?

I haven’t looked it up but was told it’s the largest . In any case, it is huge. It makes all the other cruise ships tiny in comparison. Could fit some inside. Lol

Change of plans.
Dishwasher went down so now caught up in that. It’s pretty windy anyhow.
It’s here all the time so will catch again.
I’ve filmed a bunch but not this big.
Mike

I have been on Symphony of the Seas over thanksgiving. Great ship. Funny story a few years back when drones just started to arrive on the seen. We had a day at sea and I’m sitting on my balcony and a drone flies by. So of course I go up to the top deck and watch it fly around the ship. Never did see who was flying it BUT they must have hit return to home. It flew off the back of the ship to where the ship was when they started the flight never to be seen again LOL! Someone wasn’t thinking for sure.

Reactions: mereflyer
Went on the Oasis of the Sea's,View attachment 58651 when at the time IT was the largest ship. At dock in Mexico next to what was considered a very large ship.
I drive by our port everyday and it does make what typically was a large ship look tiny in comparison.
I’ll check the schedule and catch it the next time.

I want to go on a cruise so bad... Never have. They're cheap enough. THAT'S my new years resolution!
Something short and sweet... A couple of nights.. Several days.

And the drink package, of course. ;)

I want to go on a cruise so bad... Never have. They're cheap enough. THAT'S my new years resolution!
Something short and sweet... A couple of nights.. Several days.

And the drink package, of course. ;)

I’ve been a few. Love them but spend the money and don’t go on Carnival. Made the mistake and took the family last year figuring it would be better for kids etc...
hated it. Royal Caribbean is way better.

I’ve been a few. Love them but spend the money and don’t go on Carnival. Made the mistake and took the family last year figuring it would be better for kids etc...
hated it. Royal Caribbean is way better.
Thank you for the heads up. I'm seriously going to do this.. Lol

Some companies get their nose out of joint if you call them cruise ships because "our vessels are ocean liners not just cruise ships”.

I remember when the Queen Mary 2 left Darwin harbour, it left the wharf under its own power (no tugs) using thrusters etc and turned on the spot and raced out of the harbour..

Even though I was travelling at 55 km/h, I couldn’t catch it. It was incredible just how quickly it got up to speed

I could only wish to get on a Queen Mary... I'll just be happy with something putting around off Florida for a couple days... I want to eat and drink and meet people.

Went out a little while ago to film the Allure of the Seas. Another mammoth “ ocean liner” lol
WAs running a little late (waiting for daughter to get her dolls together. Then beach was packed and couldn’t find parking and as we are still driving around looking for parking, it comes cruising past. It’s even more impressive when it passes you that close and you truly realize the size of it. It was like an eclipse.
Now I’m on a mission to catch one them.
My hunt continues

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr