DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worst Mavic crash yet?

botasky

Reactions
t2FTcLSl.jpg

Apart from broken gimbals which is no surprise given the size of that thing the Mavic seem to be in a good shape, after a hard crash like that I expected it to be in worse condition.

Last edited:
And......cue the moaners saying " But why didn't collision avoidance stop this?"
Or... "I thought these were supposed to go up and over an obstacle like that?"
Or...."I didn't think you could crash these?" :rolleyes:

Reactions: botasky
The gimbal is held on with these LITTLE tiny gimbal mounts. It probably only needs four new ones

I'm sure that the mounts and gimbal will be the thing that broke most frequently, now the question is how much is it to get them fix.

And......cue the moaners saying " But why didn't collision avoidance stop this?"
Or... "I thought these were supposed to go up and over an obstacle like that?"
Or...."I didn't think you could crash these?" :rolleyes:
Should be on sport mode, without collision avoidance

I glad to see that the guy isn't complaining. After-all that crash was 100% his fault

Reactions: DesJardins
At least no one can complain about the arms breaking now! I wish Sport mode would leave the OA on and just warn you that it probably won't work over 20 mph.

Reactions: spikeanoid
May I ask if the same shot could have been achieved by shotting it at the slow speed and then speeding up in PP?
thats how i would do it
Ive also done some pretty cool precision landing vids by reversing a cool takeoff

He was asking for it.. purely a stupid move.. how come now he gets to RMA it.. clearly his fault ..

Because he wants it repaired!
RMA = Return Merchandise Authorisation, irrespective of whether it is a warranty repair or chargeable.

Yes , but when he sarcastically says he's going to review the DJI return policy it kind of feels like he wants a replacement for free

Yes , but when he sarcastically says he's going to review the DJI return policy it kind of feels like he wants a replacement for free
Ahhh, I see what you mean - I can only hope they put him at the back of the queue and charge him double!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada