DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would like Mavic, but no dealer near me?

I live in Greensboro NC, I am looking at purchasing a Typhoon H pro, simply because it is available at a shop near me. After research I think the Mavic Pro is the way to go, BUT, being completely ignorant with Drone, I feel more comfy having the dealer support near me. I have researched various drones off and on for about 4 months and was pretty set on the Typhoon H, but Im looking at taking it with me on a flight to the UP in september and I feel the Mavic would be easier to get into carry on etc. Is there anyone near me, or a shop within 40 miles or so that I can utilize if purchase one? I know online support is helpful, Thanks!

Who buys Mavics at a store? I have 3 drones,a Bebop2, a Dobby, and a MavicPilots Pro. All purchased online. Most from Amazon. They have the best refund policy around. And you can order and have your MavicPilots in 2days or less. Also Amazon has refurbished drones which I can’t recommend enuff. My Pro andBebop are both refurbished units. They are new. I don’t know why they call them refurbished. The only drone I have ever sent in for service is the one I bought new...the Dobby. BTW I’m sure Walmart has Mavic.

I live in Greensboro NC, I am looking at purchasing a Typhoon H pro, simply because it is available at a shop near me. After research I think the Mavic Pro is the way to go, BUT, being completely ignorant with Drone, I feel more comfy having the dealer support near me. I have researched various drones off and on for about 4 months and was pretty set on the Typhoon H, but Im looking at taking it with me on a flight to the UP in september and I feel the Mavic would be easier to get into carry on etc. Is there anyone near me, or a shop within 40 miles or so that I can utilize if purchase one? I know online support is helpful, Thanks!
Wait for mavic 2 or bit the mavic platinum. The wait is for a better camera and battery.

Who buys Mavics at a store? I have 3 drones,a Bebop2, a Dobby, and a MavicPilots Pro. All purchased online. Most from Amazon. They have the best refund policy around. And you can order and have your MavicPilots in 2days or less. Also Amazon has refurbished drones which I can’t recommend enuff. My Pro andBebop are both refurbished units. They are new. I don’t know why they call them refurbished. The only drone I have ever sent in for service is the one I bought new...the Dobby. BTW I’m sure Walmart has Mavic.

With things Im unfamiliar with, I typically like to have make a store purchase. I dont have any issues online getting motorcycle parts, or truck stuff, or RC trucks etc, I'm familiar with all of that. Dang Id even take having someone near me in Greensboro who has one just give a shout out to give me some pointers. I'm really struggling with this, i think the Mavic is what I want, but the typhoon having dealer support 5 miles away is really a huge benefit. Im sitting here money in hand ready to spend. Is there anyone near me that can offer some pointers??

Tell me about it!
Still bitter.

That was my first request! But their response was that all the boxes are open like that so the store could put something in the box. He was at a loss to tell me specifically what it was, though Regarding the stickers covering the lens and motor information, etc., I was not aware of them being on a new product until three or four weeks after getting the Mavic, so I felt it wasn't taken seriously.
I AM happy to hear that you were able to benefit from my experience, though.

Thanks everybody.. I have a new Alpine White Mavic on order with a few extras.

A big thanks to JamesA who reached out personally and spent some quality time on the phone and email with me and generally just getting me straightened out!

I was literally ready to get the typhoon Monday on my way home from work and we spoke and I switched teams.

Reactions: JamesA
Thanks everybody.. I have a new Alpine White Mavic on order with a few extras.

A big thanks to JamesA who reached out personally and spent some quality time on the phone and email with me and generally just getting me straightened out!

I was literally ready to get the typhoon Monday on my way home from work and we spoke and I switched teams.
That's great of you! Have you received your Mavic already? Post some shots or videos on this forum site whenever you shoot some :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98