DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Would not land !?!?

EddieOi352

Reactions
on Monday, (6/1/20) I was flying my zoom.
I calibrated the compass as usual, but had approximately 7mins left in the battery (b4 the flight). Took my zoom up showing a friend. After about 3 or 4 mins I decided to land. Hit the RTH button & the dissent started. After my zoom was approximately 20 feet from landing I cancelled the RTH to land it closer to me. As I got it where I wanted it and started to land it stopped approximately 6ft in the air and would not go down any further. I let go of the stick, as I was holding it in the down position and it started going up by its self. FAST!! I pulled down on the left stick again and it started coming down, but stopped again at approximately 6ft and not any further down. Just to see if it would do the same thing again I let the stick go and it repeated the same thing. So, I finally had enough, especially since I thought it might fly away. I grabbed it and turned it sideways to kill the motors.

What happened ???
Thank you in advance

Sounds like RTH was activated again for some reasons and the drone wanted to ascend to the preset RTH altitude. Posting the flight logs ( .TXT and .DAT files stored in the phone ) will solve the mystery.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky