DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! A CBO with findable published guidelines! Not too shabby!

SmilingOgre

Reactions

I'm a recreational pilot. Are we required to print and carry these guidelines with us? Also, I have read that drone pilots must carry with them a copy of CBO guidelines with them. If true, where do I find them? I have done several searches and have yet to find what is needed. Is there a link to a site where I can download them if needed? Thanks

I'm a recreational pilot. Are we required to print and carry these guidelines with us? Also, I have read that drone pilots must carry with them a copy of CBO guidelines with them. If true, where do I find them? I have done several searches and have yet to find what is needed. Is there a link to a site where I can download them if needed? Thanks
As per above, no. Per last update from pilot institute there are now three CBO's. What I linked are the guidelines for one of the CBO's. You do not have to print them out, however if you are asked you need to be able to tell the person the CBO you are sighting for the mission you are conducting and be able to answer questions about those guidelines. I have a back pack with enough room for a printed version so I will go ahead and carry one. It would be easier for me to hand the person the list rather than babbling about it for extended periods of time.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25