DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WOW Am I the only member that's stuck with the original Mavic Pro??

What site?

What date?

I'm still flying a Platinum which is "basically" a Mavic Pro with a few tweaks. It's still going strong and making me $$ just about every day.

When I went to this site, I observed that the dates of entry were 2017.
No matter what new drone comes down the pike, never get rid of a Mavic Pro/Platinum. Trust me, it has secret abilities that not too many either take part or acknowledge.

My Pro is just one of my go to drones I use in my business. It produces quality pics and videos, stable as a rock in wind -and- I have never experienced a flight failure. I have a few newer quad copters, but the Pro continues to be a solid aircraft. All of us fall for the marketing of new aircraft with more bells and whistles, many of those capabilities are never used, or at least, not often. My business is mostly standard fare and more than once, I have pulled the Pro out of its case to take the place of my primary quads, which for whatever reason seem to be acting up that particular day. I have no plans to put mine on the market as it is a solid flyer and still valuable to me.

Last edited:
the MPP was, and in my opinion ,still is the best drone that DJI have produced in the Mavic line up
it does exactly what it says on the box ,no hassle ,no drama ,no issues
mine after over 500 + flights is still in perfect working condition,and when i changed the skin recently it still looked brand new
yes the M2P has lots more functions and upgraded occusync but i think that they come at a cost that makes the MPP a better option

What site?

What date?

I'm still flying a Platinum which is "basically" a Mavic Pro with a few tweaks. It's still going strong and making me $$ just about every day.
I live in Plymouth, MA, USA
I should know the date
Stuck with Mavic Pro???
Wow, what a drone to be "stuck with!! I also have a Phantom 4 Pro. My MP is fantastic. Fly it more than the P4P. Dont know why you would feel like you are stuck with it.
I misspoke. I mean I stuck with it because it makes me terrified and Happy

I still fly my original MP as a backup bird to my MP2. I also use it as my recreational go to, and my son is now starting to fly it as well. Great drone with hundreds of hours and zero problems or defects.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78