DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WOW Am I the only member that's stuck with the original Mavic Pro??

The build quality is excellent.

I once saw a guy on YT who disassembled the MP. I seem to remember the video was posted in 2017 when the MP was still new on the market.

He was very enthusiastic about the design and also the way no corners were cut and the extra mile was taken. For example wires weren't just lose inside the body: wires are fixed with glue so the wires can't get damaged and there were more of these efforts that go beyond what one might expect from a Chinese product that usually has a name of poor construction.

Ruud

Reactions: mereflyer
TRUE.... do you know the Mavic2 series(Zoom & 2pro) doesn’t have the wifi feature?.... i something fly my mavic pro with my phone without my r.c but that feature has been disabled in the latest version which is very sad.

When I went to this site, I observed that the dates of entry were 2017.
When you say stuck with do you mean happy :Dwith, I upgraded from my modified fc40 to the first mavic pro and it's going fine, never upgraded the software and does what I want.:cool: did you try going to the bottom of this page, mavic pro forum is thereThumbswayup

The little toy drones you can buy at your local grocery store just don't get flown that much. Maybe I should charge the batteries up once in awhile so they don't go bad.

Still rocking my MP (love it) along with my MP2 ..soon I'll be testing things like filming my MP in flight doing a mission with my MP2 and doing 2 different Lithchi waypoints over the same area with both at the same time ...madd fun!!!

Still flying mine. No plans to upgrade. Doesn't get as much use as it did in years past, but mostly because I've been flying a Parrot Disco and modified 3DR Solo more. And also because I haven't been able to do much traveling or travel photography.
But at this point it's probably the best value option for "manual" flight out there unless you need more megapixels. If I were to sell anything I'd probably get rid of my Inspire 1 Pro, it really doesn't get out of the case very often and using the X5 on the OSMO mount is too much of a hassle over using a wide angle lens and crop stabilization in post with my DSLR.

I got my Pro right after they came out. Got it with 2 batteries and bought 2 more. The ONLY problem I have never had with it, other than a bird strike (the bird came out way worse) was one of the batteries crapped out but I use it as an emergency phone charger now.

Still use mine regularly. Don’t need the new bells and whistles that the newer models promise happy with what I’ve got?

What site?

What date?

I'm still flying a Platinum which is "basically" a Mavic Pro with a few tweaks. It's still going strong and making me $$ just about every day.
He said “stuck”, I say “lucky”.
It works as good as the day I got it, still very stable, easily traveled with and takes great photos and video!

Love my Mavic Pro.. Im all about getting something newer/better when I need or want it, but like others have said.. its really plenty good enough. And I can't see spending the money on the latest greatest

When I went to this site, I observed that the dates of entry were 2017.
Hi, I’m still happily flying my original mavic pro. Still love it as much as the first time I flew it.
Many more air miles to go before it’s done, and with the current legislation I don’t see the need to upgrade.

Keep enjoying your bird ???????

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929