DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WOW Am I the only member that's stuck with the original Mavic Pro??

Mavic Pro with the quiet props, goggles, and some spare batteries.
My first and only drone. I am so satisfied with it, I never even toyed with the idea to change it for something else...

Hundreds of flights, thousands of km flown, and never any (serious) issues. A truly great drone (some say: the greatest :) )

Reactions: mereflyer
No, you're in the best company. Or I am ?. I have a Mavic Pro and it does a great job. Because of increasing restrictions, I don't fly it as often as I used to, but every so often I dust it off and take it up to get some decent shots.

I also have the Mavic Pro since early 2017 and took it on 3 holidays to Iceland. Sadly, that's where most of the flying has happened as the map of no-fly zondes in my country appears to have been coloured by multiple toddlers leaving little inspiring airspace to fly legally.

Still got my Mavic Pro. She never lets me down. Only thing I miss was when I had a P4 was that I just loved that "ATTI' mode. She flies so smoothly & makes taking video footage so easy & saves on battery usage. Would be great if I could get my Mavic pro to do that ;)

Hi , bought mine new in 2017 never crashed or wandered off on its own , only ever lost video feed connection once , still great never any problems 1 spare battery and original still going strong , a great drone

What site?

What date?

I'm still flying a Platinum which is "basically" a Mavic Pro with a few tweaks. It's still going strong and making me $$ just about every day.
Yes you don't see much of anyone talking about them that's because people. like you don't have any problems with them so that's a great thing but if you every need help there's places like this one .have a great day just flying today .Tom

Love my original MP, everybody on this topic seems to love the MP, anybody want to buy my one $14,000 ;)

aldotdat I am going to try some pano's with Litchi soon

where can I get original blades in Western Australia, local shop in freo only has the new blades.

MP is the classic drone. I love everything about except for the flimsy gimbal and camera. It's the only DJI hackable drone (up to a certain firmware) that I know of. The only reason I would get rid of it is when I can get a race drone that can also fly the distance and time like the Mavic Pro.

I'm looking at a MP fly more package at a local pawn shop.
Missing 1 battery but comes with a lot of other extras.
Extended landing legs
PolarPro 3 filter set
Pygtech 5 filter set
Neewer 3 filter set
And a Fat Shark VR1100 set up.
All in a very nice Lowpro fitted backpack.
$650

I bought the MP Fly More Combo in January 2018 and it's been a great bird. I should use it more, but when I do it's like pulling on your favourite jeans.
My brother recently bought M2Pro and is never off the phone with problems, most easily solved but he doesn't get the same enjoyment out of his drone that I do.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.DJI_0001 (1).jpg

Care to elaborate? I've got an MPP and would love to know what secrets it's got.
Although the list of drones is expanding, the MP was one of the first to enable this...

No matter what new drone comes down the pike, never get rid of a Mavic Pro/Platinum. Trust me, it has secret abilities that not too many either take part or acknowledge.
Please tell me these secrets, where can I find them?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929