DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WOW Am I the only member that's stuck with the original Mavic Pro??

I have used my Mavic Pro since they first came out. They make great photos and video and ,especially useful is the ability to make vertical photos which are great for making panorama photos. None of the other models have that function.

Well over 3 years of ownership of my Mavic Pro and it still performs. With all the Mavic Mini problems I've been wondering when it's my turn but so far -- so good.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
What site?

What date?

I'm still flying a Platinum which is "basically" a Mavic Pro with a few tweaks. It's still going strong and making me $$ just about every day.
Care to share tips as to how to make money with it? I'd love to do that. I hate my job and sure have been thinking about this for a while.

the MPP was, and in my opinion ,still is the best drone that DJI have produced in the Mavic line up
it does exactly what it says on the box ,no hassle ,no drama ,no issues
mine after over 500 + flights is still in perfect working condition,and when i changed the skin recently it still looked brand new
yes the M2P has lots more functions and upgraded occusync but i think that they come at a cost that makes the MPP a better option
Yes and to that I add that it is fairly durable, considering all the tree branches mine has gotten into over my camping footage years. I even got it dunked in a lake, not fully, but still, and I managed to fly it back in sport mode before the humidity shut it down. It was a good half mile out too! And so I learned that a glossy lake as seen through an ipad is much closer then it looks.

I got my Pro right after they came out. Got it with 2 batteries and bought 2 more. The ONLY problem I have never had with it, other than a bird strike (the bird came out way worse) was one of the batteries crapped out but I use it as an emergency phone charger now.
How do you rig a Mavic battery to become a phone charger?

How do you rig a Mavic battery to become a phone charger?
you use the little attachment that comes with the flymore package it plugs into the battery then you can use a USB cable to attach it to your phone and then turn on the battery and it will charge the phone

you use the little attachment that comes with the flymore package it plugs into the battery then you can use a USB cable to attach it to your phone and then turn on the battery and it will charge the phone
Good to know thanks. Ah yes. The old fly more package, which I do not have. Just took a look and saw the little black box that stems onto the battery mit der usb port. I think you are referring to that. Maybe one day.

Reactions: old man mavic
Good to know thanks. Ah yes. The old fly more package, which I do not have. Just took a look and saw the little black box that stems onto the battery mit der usb port. I think you are referring to that. Maybe one day.
you may still be able to get one from DJI have a look on the website

Care to share tips as to how to make money with it? I'd love to do that. I hate my job and sure have been thinking about this for a while.

It's one of the many aircraft our Photography company uses to capture Aerial Data. We do lots of things with it including (and more): Real Estate, Events, Construction, Emergency Services, and many more. But. . . we aren't JUST Aerial... it's one aspect of many photography services we offer.

This is what I get when I hit the link:

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
You need to go into your profile and click the box that lets you access
that section. Message me if you have problems doing it.

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi there, my Mavic Pro is 2 years old. After a couple of months of not being used, I turned it on and the camera is not focusing either in manual or automatic. I've tried reformatting the SD card, recalibrating the camera, reinstalled the app, reinstalled the firmware and nothing helps. Does anyone know of a place in Ipswich, or Suffolk, that can take a look? Thanks, Oli

are you sure where you kept it isn’t damppy? what i mean is... hope the place you kept it for those period without usage isn’t a cold/wet place.., i usually have problems with mine as well due to condensation...

secondly do you notice any dirt on the camera lens???

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kramme