DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wrong Date of creation

jean.wei

Reactions
Hi pilots,
I updated DJI GO 4 as often asneeded for my Mavic 2 pro BUT the creation date of my pics and videos remains always at the date of update. My smartphone HTC is always set at the right date and time, but the recording date on the Mavic 2 is wrong. Does anyone know what's wrong ? Thank you for your help.

Hi pilots,
I updated DJI GO 4 as often asneeded for my Mavic 2 pro BUT the creation date of my pics and videos remains always at the date of update. My smartphone HTC is always set at the right date and time, but the recording date on the Mavic 2 is wrong. Does anyone know what's wrong ? Thank you for your help.
I believe the date is determined when the file or files are transferred from the Mavic to your device. You can change the setting when you are connected with your bird. Good luck!

I believe the date is determined when the file or files are transferred from the Mavic to your device. You can change the setting when you are connected with your bird. Good luck!
The file creation date/time for stills and video files is normally the date they were recorded.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu