DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WTB Mavic 2 pro ND filters

HeadShake

Reactions
Maybe I can help someone clean out a drawer and get a reasonable deal at the same time. I know I have a couple of near extinct drone filter sets in my drawers.

Like my title says, I would like to buy a set of filters. I think my preference for this drone would be some freewell or polar pro variables. I would be after the 2 to 5 stop and don’t even care if I get tea, other filter usually included in the set. I would look at anything that is nice, however. Please PM me if you have something. Thank you!

And if you miss out getting rid of some to him, I'll be glad to be a backup plan. ;-)

Keep an eye out on Ebay for used ones. I got a used like new set of Polar Pro Mavic 2 Pro Cinema Seires Vivid Filter Collection - SKU#1631713 for $18.23 shipped.

How about I give you $36.46! I did look on eBay before posting here. There is some decent deals currently, nothing. Great however. And then no joke, I thought of my drawer. I have some old original mini filters that were used to be at two sets of unused, polar pros for a Phantom 4. I think I put those Phantom 4 filters on this forum one time for $40. And a few months ago, I bought some filters from a local social site for my mini three pro. Well, I don’t know what drone these fit, but they sure are not for a mini three pro! Probably in Air 2 or s, neither of which I have. Anyways, pointers I bet there’s a few people here who moved to an air to Wes or in Mavic three or some other thing, and have useless filters sitting in their drawers. But you are right, I will for sure keep an ion on eBay. In the meantime. Truly you got a great deal .

Last edited:
Reactions: Tufargon
How about I give you $36.46! I did look on eBay before posting here. There is some decent deals currently, nothing. Great however. And then no joke, I thought of my drawer. I have some old original mini filters that were used to be at two sets of unused, polar pros for a Phantom 4. I think I put those Phantom 4 filters on this forum one time for $40. And a few months ago, I bought some filters from a local social site for my mini three pro. Well, I don’t know what drone these fit, but they sure are not for a mini three pro! Probably in Air 2 or s, neither of which I have. Anyways, pointers I bet there’s a few people here who moved to an air to Wes or in Mavic three or some other thing, and have useless filters sitting in their drawers. But you are right, I will for sure keep an ion on eBay. In the meantime. Truly you got a great deal .
I'm sure someone might have some here for sure. Personally I was dissapointed with the MA2 I had so I sold it and went with the M2P.

And are you happy with the move and why? I’m interested because I got tired of flying only enterprise drones and wanted something smaller. Bring a little recreational interest back into Drones. I teetered between the M2P and A2. I bought an air and didn’t like it at all. The camera that is. It flew well enough. I was looking for an A2 because of size and 60 FPS. I picked up this drone yesterday at an extremely good price. The guy claimed an hour flight time at most. He may be telling the truth because the batteries all have 3 to 5 cycles and are perfectly flat and look brand new. I have not even flown it yet.

Last edited:
And are you happy with the move and why?
I'm way happier. Ecstatic even.
1: It has a way better camera
2: It's much more stable
3: Waypoints are loaded to the drone itself so it doesn't use virtual sticks. The difference is night and day in the smoothness while turning during missions.
4: It uses the Go 4 app and not the Fly app so it's compatible with way more devices (not that I need it to be since mine came with a smart controller)

Those are just off the top of my head but i've probably missed more.

Reactions: HeadShake
I have filters for the Mavic2 Pro if you are still looking. I’m not at home currently, but can look when I get back in a few days. Free, you pay shipping cost and paypal fees.
Send me a pm if that works.

So I am squared away with ND filters now, but since I find myself shooting around a lot of rivers and lakes, I would like to have some polarized filters as well. If anyone has anything like that, I would love to consider them.

Since I had a solid delivered to me, I’d be happy to pay it forward. If anyone still has a Phantom 4 Standard kicking around, I have a set of unused ND/PL polar pro filters. You pay shipping. Filters are free.

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_