DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yagi-UDA and Air 2

Javierz0509

Reactions
hey everyone i am new to the forum and the drone community, I wanted to know who is using the yagi uda antenna, i want to purchase them no for far away fly, the reason being I want to have a strong signal among other city interference, for those who use it do you have to switch it to 5.8ghz or do you leave it in both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz?

another question when flying does the frequency mainly stay at 2.4ghz?

Last edited:
Reactions: MA2 317
I have one. It works very well. They are frequency specific. I set my controller to a single frequency when I'm using the yagi.

I have one. It works very well. They are frequency specific. I set my controller to a single frequency when I'm using the yagi.
have you used your controller set to both frequencies? i was wondering which freq does the drone stay at when is set to auto 2.4 and 5.8ghz

Hi Javier and welcome to the forum. I have a lot of trees and buildings in the area and I did a test and I have to say that it increase the reception to about 25-30%. The instructions that comes with the antenna specifically tells you to switch to 5.8 while using the antenna. For the price I think even 25% increase is better than what I was getting.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom