DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

You Might Want To Watch This Before Buying Platinum Pro Props

Got the OEM Mavic Platinum props and comparing them side by side they look basically the identical to the cheap knock offs. It's not until you try the bend test and the DJI oem ones are much stiffer where as the knock off brand is very flexible. Also the DJI brand has more clearance when mounted, for some reason the cheap ones sat about 3mm lower on all corners.

Got the OEM Mavic Platinum props and comparing them side by side they look basically the identical to the cheap knock offs. It's not until you try the bend test and the DJI oem ones are much stiffer where as the knock off brand is very flexible. Also the DJI brand has more clearance when mounted, for some reason the cheap ones sat about 3mm lower on all corners.
That's interesting. Thanks for the comparison.

Make me wonder what I have, but I believe I purchased from a reputable source (that was linked on here). The tips of my DJI ones are very thin in comparison to the non-platinum props. I can't imagine them getting any thinner than they already are!

Can you post a close up comparison picture? May help people to figure out what they are buying. Will also stabilize the reviews as some people with inconsistent feedback on the props, may actually have knock-offs!

That's interesting. Thanks for the comparison.

Make me wonder what I have, but I believe I purchased from a reputable source (that was linked on here). The tips of my DJI ones are very thin in comparison to the non-platinum props. I can't imagine them getting any thinner than they already are!

I never said they are thinner. In fact a side by side picture would show they would look identical. They had the same thickness from hub to tip, it was when you tried to bend them you can tell the fakes were bent much more than OEM. And mounted on the Mavic they had less clearance to the fuselage.

Basically if you spent less than 25 bucks for a set of 4 blades you probably got knock offs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15