DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your Mavic Storage/Transportation Case Thread!

Ifti

Reactions
Share pics of how you store and carry your Mavic!
Interested to see whether you use a DJI or bespoke solution......

dcb7634c2cfd953849061d9e2a499c6b.jpg

HPRC Hard Case w/ custom foam insert.

Holds Mavic, controller, 5 batteries total, chargers, extra props, and a few other accessories. Small yet rugged and offers great protection for travel.

Reactions: Ifti
I use the bag that came with the 'fly more' package. Works fine.

I wonder about these large case options. One of the main reasons for the Mavic is it's portability. With some of the cases I see on here used to cart the Mavic around, I wonder why they didn't purchase the Phantom 4....

Just wondering...

dcb7634c2cfd953849061d9e2a499c6b.jpg

HPRC Hard Case w/ custom foam insert.

Holds Mavic, controller, 5 batteries total, chargers, extra props, and a few other accessories. Small yet rugged and offers great protection for travel.
That was my second choice, but I went with the MC explorer because it had some space for the mini2 and some other things. Looks like the same latches.

I have the Go Professional Hard Case and it's great. Has room for the Mavic, controller, 4 extra batteries, home and car charger, quad charger, extra blades and your phone or iPad. I really didn't want to spend $120 on a case but I'm glad I did. All the compartments are cut on the water jet and are perfectly cut. Would highly recommend.

Attachments

• IMG_8987.JPG
    IMG_8987.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8990.JPG
    IMG_8990.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 25
Hard case for extended trips, shoulder bag for weekend flights... I have also just been taking the Mavic in the pouch and controller alone throughout the week. Just dropping it in my laptop bag. I have started to realize the faster I can get the Mavic in the air the faster I can get a shot and be on my way.

Attachments

• IMG_2448.JPG
    IMG_2448.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2449.JPG
    IMG_2449.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics