DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your range has been reached

Well, I did a short test flight a min ago and it worked. Which leaves me red faced that I chose to ignore the log in warning. The compass was right on the money the best so far in fact. But I was surprised at how 65 ft in height and 60 ft out how small the mm looked. At first I thought the numbers on the screen were wrong, but then when landing and standing 6ft behind the drone the height and distance looked accurate. I would have flew farther out but it was getting dark, I'm not about to push my luck. I appreciate all the comments made to help me out. Oh yeah 5 min more in the air I would have been with a pack of geese. Been a long time since I flew with the birds.IMG_0267-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandaloo
FYI - seagulls will attack a drone. My friend lost at least 1 that way. Don't know about geese, but I do my best to NEVER interfere with wildlife.

I used to fly with the seagulls all the time and never had a problem they simply chased me but couldn't catch me. Flown with red tail hawks as well. I'm sure with a drone it's totally different and I'll heed you warning. Sorry about your friends drone, very expensive this hobby we've enter into.

I used to fly with the seagulls all the time and never had a problem they simply chased me but couldn't catch me. Flown with red tail hawks as well. I'm sure with a drone it's totally different and I'll heed you warning. Sorry about your friends drone, very expensive this hobby we've enter into.
What were you flying?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots