DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your range has been reached

Well, I did a short test flight a min ago and it worked. Which leaves me red faced that I chose to ignore the log in warning. The compass was right on the money the best so far in fact. But I was surprised at how 65 ft in height and 60 ft out how small the mm looked. At first I thought the numbers on the screen were wrong, but then when landing and standing 6ft behind the drone the height and distance looked accurate. I would have flew farther out but it was getting dark, I'm not about to push my luck. I appreciate all the comments made to help me out. Oh yeah 5 min more in the air I would have been with a pack of geese. Been a long time since I flew with the birds.IMG_0267-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Brandaloo
FYI - seagulls will attack a drone. My friend lost at least 1 that way. Don't know about geese, but I do my best to NEVER interfere with wildlife.

I used to fly with the seagulls all the time and never had a problem they simply chased me but couldn't catch me. Flown with red tail hawks as well. I'm sure with a drone it's totally different and I'll heed you warning. Sorry about your friends drone, very expensive this hobby we've enter into.

I used to fly with the seagulls all the time and never had a problem they simply chased me but couldn't catch me. Flown with red tail hawks as well. I'm sure with a drone it's totally different and I'll heed you warning. Sorry about your friends drone, very expensive this hobby we've enter into.
What were you flying?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avster