DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Your thoughts on used Mavic Pro cost

koopyetz

Reactions
Hello

I'm looking to move up from my scratch built drone and found this local Craigslist offer. Owner mentioned in email each battery has been used for about 15-20 cycles .

The attachments below are from his listing.

Your comments and suggestions please.

Rick

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 3.23.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 3.23.53 PM.png
    210.2 KB · Views: 77
  • Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 3.24.02 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-23 at 3.24.02 PM.png
    41 KB · Views: 81
Hello

I'm looking to move up from my scratch built drone and found this local Craigslist offer. Owner mentioned in email each battery has been used for about 15-20 cycles .

Rick
Start scanning the MavicPilots classifieds on a regular basis. There are members here offering MPs at very reasonable prices. Some are almost too good to pass up. If I wanted/needed another MP I'd get one here.

OP, its essentially a Mavic Pro with Flymore package. If it is older than 6 months, there wont be a warranty on the battery, gimbal, and other components. You might be able to get Refresh, but I recommend State Farm PAP insurance.

Mavic warranty.png

Reactions: Rich55
I bought a MP Refurbished from DJI. Amazing drone and it’s immaculate. Plenty of $$$ left over for accessories ??

I thank you all for your continued replies . I'm going thru your comments to see what is best fit.

Regards

Rick

Hello

Rick

Hi,
I bought a MP with the fly more package included for £550, you should be able to find one around this price quite easily....Dont pay £1000, that's the cost of a new one.

First, I want to thank everyone for their replies to my post .After all the possibilities provided here, I received as a gift a MP ( refurbished ) from DJI.

Thanks again for all of your input.

Regards

Rick

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom