DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YOUTUBE or FORUM??

Crash Gibby

Reactions
A lot of people on YouTube rely on Subscribers, likes, and views for their stats. I view some forum videos on the YouTube notifications and Some I see here 1st on the Forum. Question is if you view and like on the Forum, does that show on YouTube, or should we click on "watch on YouTube"? What do you Heavy YouTubers like?

Reactions: PeterPatrick
A lot of people on YouTube rely on Subscribers, likes, and views for their stats. I view some forum videos on the YouTube notifications and Some I see here 1st on the Forum. Question is if you view and like on the Forum, does that show on YouTube, or should we click on "watch on YouTube"? What do you Heavy YouTubers like?
We have a dedicated sticky thread for this , however you still need to visit the YT channels members provide here to give them credit where due.
Please see this thread. Members YouTube channel's ( ONLY POST LINK NOTHING ELSE )

Yes but some links go to YouTube. I really don’t know if you like a video here if it adds to their likes on YT. If I and just my opinion
if I watched it here I would not go to YT and watch it again unless
i just wanted to. I understand what you are asking but I really don’t know 🤷‍♂️

The forum is not part of Youtube so if you like the video here it has nothing to do with Youtube. If you want to support the Youtube channel hit the like button on youtube. Nothing is stopping you from hitting the like button here also but will not help his or her youtube channel.

Clicking the "Like" button on a forum post only shows up here in the forum, meaning you like what has been posted here. Such as:

like.jpg

If you want to register a Like on YouTube, you need to be watching the video directly on YouTube, rather than in a window included in the forum post.

Watching videos directly on YouTube allows you to read whatever is in the video description, and see any user comments posted below the video.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d