Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Yup - Marco Polo works

RCdancer

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.dronesar.info
Well, at least I now know that Marco Polo works. No - I didn't lose the drone. I lost the tracker. I thought I had put it in the M2ED case, but couldn't for the life of me find it. Searched high and low for it in the room with all the drone paraphernalia. Couldn't find it. So I turned on the locator to see if it could find it. Bingo! Right off the bat it told me the tracker was very close and finally pointed to a knapsack (which I had already searched.) Searched the pack again. Nothing. So I removed everything from the knapsack and the locator STILL said it was in the knapsack. Searched the knapsack again and nothing was in it. I removed everything from the room except the pack and the locator still pointed to the knapsack. The locator kept beeping at 99% and was adamant the tracker was in the knapsack. Looked very, very carefully in the knapsack ... and lo and behold there was a hidden compartment where - sure enough - I had placed the tracker for safe keeping. :)

Hello to @RCdancer and Huntsville. I love that place. I travel to there every year (from Australia) and my fav spot is that old hardware store you have.
Sorry off topic :)

Reactions: TR Ganey
The flightis definately the worst part of trip. Especially dragging 25 teenagers along for the ride. Its like herding cats sometimes

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000