DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

YXC06 Charger - Lights

Lubelaczek

Reactions
I try to use this charger for very first time. For some reason charger status light, for one of newly purchased batteries, changed from solid red to blinking green/red. Battery has two blinking LEDs as it is normally being charged. Does anyone know what that means?

Attachments

• 20170710_190902_1.gif
    20170710_190902_1.gif
    2.2 MB · Views: 31
Maybe move it to a different spot on charger and see if the light follows?

I got the same idea, however battery was already almost full. Moved it onto original dji charger to make sure that it charges at all. I will have to pay attention next time. Have them numbered so I'll see... I hope it is not bad battery.
But I am still curious, if there is any chart describing what every light or sequence of blinks tells us. Attached flier does say about steady lights, green or red, but blinking is not mentioned.

I was wondering if you ever determined the cause? I have this same issue with a YX for Mavic charger, DO:YXC06 that I received today.

I tried to switch the batteries, but the flashing red/green stayed with the same charger port, not the battery. Now both those batteries have the third LED from the button flashing and will not power on the Mavic. I put them back on the normal charger over night and they still won't do anything.

Any advice?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoTony