Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Zambia-Madagascar-2019 Video. or

by Dale Davis

NOTE: There is NO drone video in the Zambia portion (first 7 1/2 minutes) because they would not allow me to fly at the lodge or on safari. The drone videos are incorporated in the 2nd, or Madagascar portion. This is a multi-media presentation and runs 24 minutes so wait until you have time to sit back with a favorite drink and enjoy it.

This is a video of our travels in September, 2019 to Zambia's. South Luangwa National Park for a photographic safari with the famous professional wildlife photographer, Peter Geraedts for 6 days, and then travel to the country of Madagascar for a 12 day circle tour of three top areas to see lemurs, chameleons, and amazing flora in the difficult to travel country of Madagascar. Infrastructure is poor, with deeply potholed roads, sub-standard lodging, hot temperatures with no AC, and minimal electricity. A multi-media approach includes still photography with a Nikon DSLR, and videos from timelapse photography, drone photography with the Mavic Air drone, the Osmo Action video camera (like a Go Pro), and iPhone video. The Zambia portion runs 7 1/2 minutes from 0:00:00 to 00:07:28. The Madagascar portion runs from 00:07:28 to 00:23:53:12, or 16:25 minutes. No drones were allowed in Zambia, but there are drone segments in the Madagascar video. Editing took 4 weeks of 12 hour days. Although thousands of images were taken, I Photoshopped the betters slides to 573 images from which I selected those used in this show. I selected from over 183 videos including drone videos, timelapse, Osmo Action video, and even iPhone X xs Max videos. Music was sourced from my subscription to Musicbed.com. All comments are welcomed.

Reactions: Vue D’Oiseau
Duplicate post in the same category... see this one for comments, etc.
39E0620C-A567-44F2-A067-DDE8986C7E26.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu