DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Zero windsurfing

JoostGT3

Reactions
So my buddy is a fanatic windsurfer, so ever since I had the mavic the two of us wanted to combine those two. Bit of a dilemma, cause he loves storms, and I am a bit cautious with the mavic... Last sunday was a nice day with some wind forecast but not too much. Sadly, I got all excited so I forgot to think about cinematography; a lot of ruined shots by intermittent moving of the drone. And then I did a first attempt with proxy editing in adobe premiere elements. Went great, except that I forgot to put the project settings right at the beginning, hence the thick black border... anyway, here's the result of a nice afternoon of tomfoolery!

You can fly the mavic in 15-25mph winds, I do it a lot. Since where I live is windy all of the time pretty much, I have no choice and i'm really happy on how the mavic handles the wind.

Reactions: JoostGT3
You can fly the mavic in 15-25mph winds, I do it a lot. Since where I live is windy all of the time pretty much, I have no choice and i'm really happy on how the mavic handles the wind.
Yeah, I know, but the combination relatively new to me, friends watching, flying over water, sailboats with high masts and strong winds is a bit much for me... Thanks for the support though, I'm getting more and more at ease with flying it! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Kestrel
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR