DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 24 hrs in a Hebridean Paradise...

AlbionDrones

Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
A showreel from our overnight stay on Lewis and Harris, during our October Skye trip...

Only a short video, but a good companion to the Autun Skye showreel..

I have a yearly showreel coming on New Years Eve, which I hope folks will appreciate :)

Wonderful stuff. I really liked the sunset shots with the long shadows. It would make great photography, but using the drone really enabled us to see all the possibilities. Thanks for your sharing your great work with us. I look forward to the New Year's Day release of the next one.

• Love
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Wonderful stuff. I really liked the sunset shots with the long shadows. It would make great photography, but using the drone really enabled us to see all the possibilities. Thanks for your sharing your great work with us. I look forward to the New Year's Day release of the next one.
Thanks Jim, I hope it lives up to your expectations...

A showreel from our overnight stay on Lewis and Harris, during our October Skye trip...

Only a short video, but a good companion to the Autun Skye showreel..

I have a yearly showreel coming on New Years Eve, which I hope folks will appreciate :)

Very nice video with great atmospheric shots. I loved most the sunset and early morning shots which are also my favourite times of the day for droning. My head is still spinning from all the fast circles around various POI though😵‍💫 That's my only critique if I may..

Last edited:
Reactions: AlbionDrones
Very nice video with great atmospheric shots. I loved most the sunset and early morning shots which are my also favourite times of the day for droning. My head is still spinning from all the fast circles around various POI though😵‍💫 That's my only critique if my may..
Criticism is always welcome, how can we improve if we dont know where to work on... And thank you for the kind words and for commenting...

Last edited:
Albion, I have noticed you do consistently good work. Thank you and I look to your next project.
Thank you for saying so, it is appreciated... Next one to come is the Adventures 2023 showreel, on New Years Eve, althugh I may be able to put something together tomorrow after taking the AVATA out to a meet :)

Reactions: Dbez1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661