DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Advexure - Mavic Pro

Yeah and that was on Monday. I would guess yours will ship early-mid December, but hey you never know. I'd rather be in your shoes, haha. I'm just jealous of everyone already unboxing and flying theirs.

Yeah most people have gotten theirs that I see on these forums. The people waiting the longest are ones who ordered straight from DJI. Newegg seems to be getting good shipments and Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Just so you all know, I haven't received mine yet. Ordered on 10/10. Supposedly mine has a chance for next week's batch..

I was fortunately able to snatch a fly more combo from a local retail reseller last Friday. I've since had few flights and this thing is a beast. Well worth the wait. Just FYI, I didn't cancel my order and don't intend to. I have plans with this new one coming.

Just so you all know, I haven't received mine yet. Ordered on 10/10. Supposedly mine has a chance for next week's batch..

I was fortunately able to snatch a fly more combo from a local retail reseller last Friday. I've since had few flights and this thing is a beast. Well worth the wait. Just FYI, I didn't cancel my order and don't intend to. I have plans with this new one coming.

wow, ordered on 10/10, well, there go my hopes of getting it soon.

Devin

Has anyone heard from Advexure? I emailed on Tuesday and haven't gotten anything, I know it's Thanksgiving week, just didn't know how long they're taking off for it.

Devin

Has anyone heard from Advexure? I emailed on Tuesday and haven't gotten anything, I know it's Thanksgiving week, just didn't know how long they're taking off for it.

Devin
I haven't messaged them since Monday. I would be a little upset if they took the whole week off and didn't fulfill orders, but I wouldn't think that's the case. Keep us updated. I'm curious why it's taking so long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

I haven't messaged them since Monday. I would be a little upset if they took the whole week off and didn't fulfill orders, but I wouldn't think that's the case. Keep us updated. I'm curious why it's taking so long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MavicPilots mobile app

I got an email not long ago, not going to go over what was said but they're answering emails.

Devin

By the way guys, Advexure actually did have a little notice saying what hours they were responding around thanksgiving time and they were cutting their hours down. A Mavic is a drone, these guys have families like all of us, can't blame them for wanting to have some time with family and friends. I just never saw the notice with the hours so i didn't know what was going on, but they didn't leave anyone in the dark, it was there. They've been working hard with DJI at all hours of the night because of the time difference, them having some time with their families should be okay with all of us.

Devin

I don't think anyone was banging on them...I just took it as a simple inquiry if someone had heard from them. They're humans and they're subject to the same DJI insane business practices as anyone else.

Reactions: Advexure
I don't think anyone was banging on them...I just took it as a simple inquiry if someone had heard from them. They're humans and they're subject to the same DJI insane business practices as anyone else.
...and here I thought they were special, and had an inside track! ;)

I don't believe anyone was, was just letting people know because that notice of their hours and stuff was easy to overlook and figured I'd post it so no one started getting upset over not getting an email.

Devin

Has anyone heard anything from @Advexure regarding batteries lately? I heard from them a week ago stating that they expected batteries last week, but have heard nothing since then.

Has anyone heard anything from @Advexure regarding batteries lately? I heard from them a week ago stating that they expected batteries last week, but have heard nothing since then.

Hi Anton, please send an email to [email protected] for assistance. There are many Mavic Battery orders being processed for shipment today and depending on when your order was placed it may be shipping today.

Reactions: devinrhall
Everyone is "expecting" lately. Must have been something in the water that impregnated them all. ;) Not every pregnancy makes it to full term! :rolleyes:

Was told my batteries were shipping today, ordered 15 days ago November 13th...will see how quick they arrive.

Here's an update on my order status. I ordered mine on 10/10 and finally will be shipping out this Thursday or Friday. I will opt to pick up from them direct.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078