DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

Thanks Robbo I threw an order at them, will see if it goes through.

Bestbuy.ca is showing mavic fly more units available for pre-order again. For a while they just listed as out of stock. I ordered mine... says Jan 17th delivery. [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using MavicPilots mobile app

Bestbuy in canada sells the fly more?? I wonder why they don't in the US

Apple has done a great job teasing me with authorization charges but that's about it. I have a December 6th order

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ritz failed and didn't really have any to sell. Back to waiting on Apple. Any post- 12/1 orders ship yet?

My 12/1 order (which "shipped" for 12/8 delivery but never shipped) was delivered to store on 12/27.

Credit card charged again :) order 12/08 and hopefully this time they take my money and ship the Mavic!!!

Last edited:
Just cancelled my apple orders. They were being prepared for shipment. Looks like theyre finally getting caught up

Well I'm hoping its cancelled. The agent had to make an appeal to the manager. He said not to worry. We'll see.

Nothing doing yet on my 12/9 order.

Just saw charge hit my Amex again. Order status still shows processing witha2/7 delivery date so I wonder if this is just another credit card hold.

Just saw charge hit my Amex again. Order status still shows processing witha2/7 delivery date so I wonder if this is just another credit card hold.

AMEX alerted me to the 'purchase' where the other pre-auths hadn't. In any case, February is a month away....

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldh02111