DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Apple

12/7 order, still "Processing Order" status. No change since minutes after order placement. Bank immediately pulled funds from my checking as a pre-authorization on the 7th. Still $1,000 I can't use....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ordered 12/11. I have had two holds put on my card since ordering. Today I received a call from PayPal asking if I purchased a product from Apple recently. Another hold was placed on my card today. I decided to try the online chat and inquired as to whether they had any additional info. I was told that they couldn't tell me the exact shipping date but according to their screen this wasn't a temporary hold and that Apple would no longer have a reason to access my card info again after today.

Reactions: Eyeinthesky33
Mine also still shows processing. They said it could be a few days before the status changes.

12/9 order shipped to house still at processing as well and not to mention the constant tug of war with my grand of cash..

Just called Apple to cancel my 12/9 order (wouldn't let me cancel online) as my 12/6 Newegg flyless arrived today.

You guys think they have truly caught up? Considering how behind they still are with Amazon, apple, and countless other retailers. Makes me wonder

You guys think they have truly caught up? Considering how behind they still are with Amazon, apple, and countless other retailers. Makes me wonder

I think they're seeing orders drop like crazy now that people are getting their Mavic and cancelling their 2nd, 3rd, 4th orders... so they're trying to get some new sales going fast

Reactions: bootleg.gucci
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sedmonds