DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

B & H Shipping?

I would talk to someone in the drone dept before you cancel, it could be any day now, I was Oct 13 th and I got mine last week. You could check Best Buy and when you have it in hand cancel your B&H order.
I think the general staff at B&H are not as helpful as talking to someone in the Dept that is what you are buying . Drones (Drone Dept) a lens (the Lens Dept) that is what I have found in the past.
Thanks Black Sky I'll hang in a bit longer. DJI should be catching up to the orders soon.

Thanks for your help and experience with B&H. I will give them a call and ask for the Drone Dept. and see what's up...

I am not generally a very patient person but my understanding is that it is worth the wait.

Best regards,

Greg

My 10/14 Fly More Order Status has changed to "In stock, order sent to warehouse" and my credit card has been charged, hopefully it gets delivered by Thursday this week, otherwise I won't be able to get it until Tuesday 1/3 because its being delivered to my office which will be closed Friday through Monday for the New Year Holiday.

Reactions: Greg Pierce
just placed my order today with B & H... hoping that supply starts to become more available.... in the mean time, I guess I have to just practice on my P3P... Cheers!

Placed B&H order Oct 10, shipped this afternoon, will get it tomorrow. Now that the weather sucks. I almost feel bad that that I wrote my fourth critical email to their customer service folks yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I ordered my Combo from B&H on 10/6, I don’t have a shipping notification yet but I see they have charged my credit card and the status says order sent to warehouse.

Reactions: Platinum350
I would talk to someone in the drone dept before you cancel, it could be any day now, I was Oct 13 th and I got mine last week. You could check Best Buy and when you have it in hand cancel your B&H order.
I think the general staff at B&H are not as helpful as talking to someone in the Dept that is what you are buying . Drones (Drone Dept) a lens (the Lens Dept) that is what I have found in the past.

I took your advice and called and talked to the back order folks first. I made them transfer me to the actual drone/video department and just like you said they knew more and told me they are getting a significant shipment scheduled for this Monday- fly mores and individuals and they believe they will cover all October Orders as well as most if not all of November ones too. Thanks for the excellent advice.

Greg

I took your advice and called and talked to the back order folks first. I made them transfer me to the actual drone/video department and just like you said they knew more and told me they are getting a significant shipment scheduled for this Monday- fly mores and individuals and they believe they will cover all October Orders as well as most if not all of November ones too. Thanks for the excellent advice.

Greg
That sounds like good news for my Oct 26 order :)

Reactions: Greg Pierce

Greg
that's awesome to hear.. hopefully, DJI's supply chain is getting more and more caught up.... keeping my fingers crossed...

Well I still have a lil wait then, I didn't get to place my fly less/ standard mavic ordered until dec. 5 .....here's to hoping it's true and they cover most of the November orders.If anyone gets any order updates keep us posted ..

Well this sucks. My Fly More Combo is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow at my office via UPS; however, my office will be closed tomorrow. I tried to change the delivery location to a UPS location, but I couldn't make the change. Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up at a UPS location after failed delivery tomorrow.

I seriously hope this is correct, but they've been giving me this speel everytime I called them.

Hey guys is the a difference between on order and back order as far as b & h status ?

Well while waiting for the BH order, got a notification on my newegg 12/9 order. For the life of me I cannot figure out how can a company as big as BH cannot ship out orders from oct while their competition is shipping orders placed in Dec.

I cancelled my B & H order today after being able to get it from Fly By Video Pros which was referred by one of the forum members.... Hope to be flying the mavic soon.

I ordered on 10/26 and got my shipping confirmation and ups number on Tuesday. Should be here on Tuesday. So they must be getting more in now.
Chip - Omaha

Reactions: dv8ed

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer