DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

My order has finally shipped which comes as a nice surprise considering just yesterday they told me i'd get it probably by12/19.. Ordered 10-24 west coast US. Cant wait to hold this in my hands after so many headaches. The shutterfly email arrived about 18 hours prior to the shipping notification.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mbullman
10/24 :( -so jealous of all these 10/24's shipping lol
I ordered on 10/24, too, and am now on "Backorder", after having been "upgraded" to Shipping on December 23 day before yesterday, which was after a promise of "Have it by Nov 29th", which was after a promise of "Have it by October 29" :rolleyes: Typical Bait and Switch lies! :mad:

Does anybody else see "awaiting authorization" next to the credit card icon? I also no longer see a pending charge/authorization from Best Buy.

View attachment 1849

Mine showed this until this past Wed. I even called them last Friday to verify everything was ok and they said it was fine.

They sent me my shutter book code in the morning and then exactly 10 hours later they sent me shipping notification, this was yesterday. I placed my order on 10/24/16.

I placed my order on 10/24 as well. It still says preparing and have a get it by December 8.

I placed my order on 10/24 as well. It still says preparing and have a get it by December 8.

Thats actually good that is says 12/8. My 10/23 order said 12/8 and my 11/4 order said 12/21. My 10/23 order shipped yesterday. Hopefully will ship for you soon!

Has anyone else received this message on the Order page (BB Canada)? This appeared this a.m. Wonder what that means? Ordered Sep 28th. May be nothing since it shows on main order page and on each separate order detail page as well. I suspect they are trying to cut down on phone calls with this little tidbit of information.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

Mine keeps bouncing from "backordered" to "in progress". Almost humorous now. And now I'm finding myself following a silly shutterfly coupon because it somehow seems related. It's like they're looking from above saying "See if we can make him do this now" and chuckling. Fortunately, I think I've evolved to the "it will come when it comes" stage. In the meantime, I passed my FCC Part 107 exam and received my pilot certificate.

10/24 - In transit, scheduled for December 4 delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What I do find unusual with my Mavic shipment is that UPS tracking shows the parcel weighing only 1 lb.

This is in contrast to my Mavic shipment from B&H which shows 11 lbs on UPS tracking.

Granted the one from B&H is a flymore combo but I would've thought the Mavic Pro with controller from Best Buy would've weighed more than just 1 lb. What exactly have they sent me? An empty box? lol ;) Guess I'll find out Monday.

Ordered Best Buy 10-18 received tracking Thur Dec 1 Shipped FedEx out of KY for Dec 8 delivery. Mine is 1lb also

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga