DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Same with me, ordered on 10/23, got an email saying it was guaranteed to ship by 12/21, and then 20 mins later got email saying it shipped out. Should have it monday

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Could BB CC be the common denominator for not shipping? Anyone order with their BB store card receive their tracking no's?

I payed with My Best Buy Store Card and took the 5% to curb tax. Mine Shipped Thu. and I ordered on 10/18.

I mentioned above that Fedex has it listed at 1lb, however the package size is 19x15x9 in which is the correct size I guess weight does not matter to Fedex Ground.

Preparing, Backordered, Preparing, Backordered, Preparing, Backordered, Preparing, Backordered.... and now the "awaiting authorization" has come back next to the CC info

Edit: while my BB CC had not been showing any pending charges, the available credit DID show my total limit minus the cost of the Mavic, now that Mavic placeholder has fallen off and my BB CC shows simply my total credit line in the available credit section : /

Last edited:
Reactions: scholls22
I went to UPS and tried to get them to give me the package. No love. They said best buy blocked it and I have to wait until Mondays delivery.

So I got my mavic and at one point Best Buy offered a free san disk 32 gig memory card after the initial pre orders went out, I didn't want to cancel my order since I ordered on oct 1st. so I took my slip in that came with my mavic in the box to see if they would honor it and the manager was happy to give me the 80 dollar pixtor 32 gig card the red and gold one for free just an FYI for Best Buy people!
It kinda made up for the tax we had to pay for ordering from Best Buy. Don't miss out on them!

They included that memory card on my order for zero cost when I placed it on 11/4. Interestingly, they shipped that card immediately. They didn't hold it like the shutterfly promo item.

10/13, Elite, US, BB Credit Card, Backordered, no CC charge : (

That really blows cause I ordered 10/14 and got mine in first shipment last week. BB NEEDS TO GET THIER ACT TOGETHER!!! Seems like I won the shipping lottery to which I'm great full but it's still bad business practice!!!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I'm hoping tomorrow brings a new round of shipping. I'm a 10-25 order date and it looks like that's about where the new round of shipping should hit.

I'm hoping tomorrow brings a new round of shipping. I'm a 10-25 order date and it looks like that's about where the new round of shipping should hit.

10/25 here also. Same thoughts, at least some if not all of the 10/24 and back shipped last week. Hopefully it will be an early week ship. I left my next day shipping ($23.96) on hoping I get it before next weekend.

I ordered 10/17 got a tracking number last thursday, should be in my mailbox tomorrow. I never called about the memory card. Maybe I will swing by BB tomorrow to see if I can get one.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998