DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Even the November 30th day could easily slide into December or January! DJI this last week announced that they expected to fill orders placed by November 3rd over the next 5 to 7 weeks! :rolleyes:

Did you get an email or do you just check it? Mine still says November 30

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I was just checking the BB app. I just thought it was odd that it changed. I'll be happy if I get it by Christmas. lol

Attachments

• IMG_6349.PNG
    IMG_6349.PNG
    522.1 KB · Views: 61
For what it's worth mine also now shows Tue. 11/29 when previously it has shown 11/30. However I will choose not to put a lot of faith in it [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put another order in with @Advexure

I hope these dudes will get my order shipped out before Best Buy. Been back and forth with them these past couple days and I would much rather give my business to them than BB. All of them are great when it comes to customer service.

Reactions: Need4spd
Crap, I ordered on September 30, and mine still shows 11/30. Maybe I'll switch over to Advexure.

Crap, I ordered on September 30, and mine still shows 11/30. Maybe I'll switch over to Advexure.

@Advexure has great customer support, whether you will get it sooner there or not if you order now I don't know. I ordered on Oct 26 and so far mid-November is the time frame I'm looking at, people who order now I think are end of November but you have to remember that is just an estimate. Advexure cannot control what DJI does or doesn't send them. If you want to buy from people who will treat you right and keep you updated Advexure is definitely one of those places, but you will be in a line of people, which everyone is in a line no matter where they buy from. Whether Advexure can get the Mavic to me within mid November I don't know, but they are awesome guys and treat their customers right, so no matter how long the wait is I will be keeping my order there. Hopefully it's not too much longer but I don't really think you'll find better customer support anywhere else really.

Reactions: jwilson2598
Well, I ordered mine from BB on 10/3, but I really would rather have the Fly More combo... I went ahead and put in an order with @Advexure earlier today too... I figure I'll see which shows up first (most likely the BB order with the Fly Less) and I'll just most likely return the Fly Less to BB once I get the Advexure package (I'm an Elite Plus BB so I get the 45 day return window).

Well, I ordered mine from BB on 10/3, but I really would rather have the Fly More combo... I went ahead and put in an order with @Advexure earlier today too... I figure I'll see which shows up first (most likely the BB order with the Fly Less) and I'll just most likely return the Fly Less to BB once I get the Advexure package (I'm an Elite Plus BB so I get the 45 day return window).
It's also good to have two birds in hand, to make sure one isn't a lemon, especially this early in the production run....:cool:

I'd guess that my polar pro filters will arrive before my mavic. I sold my P3 pro on ebay, but my P3 standard didn't sell. Guess I'm keeping it.

I would advise against that. Yes I know the guys over at Advexure are top notch. But be realistic...if you switch over now, you'll most likely go to the very end of their list. At least now you have some kind of delivery date. If getting your Mavic sooner is the ultimate goal, just stay put.

Trust me, I know. I cancelled by DJI direct order because Best Buy was seemingly going to arrive first. If I stuck with DJI I would have mine by now.

I would advise against that. Yes I know the guys over at Advexure are top notch. But be realistic...if you switch over now, you'll most likely go to the very end of their list. At least now you have some kind of delivery date. If getting your Mavic sooner is the ultimate goal, just stay put.

Trust me, I know. I cancelled by DJI direct order because Best Buy was seemingly going to arrive first. If I stuck with DJI I would have mine by now.

That's also what @Advexure would probably say too. A friend of mine was going to cancel his order and order from Advexure because of the praise I had given them but they advised against it because he mostly likely wouldn't receive it any sooner. Advexure is the same as everyone else when it comes to receiving the product, they have no control of it. I personally seen them advise my friend not to cancel his order with DJI and honestly that's how honest these guys are. I think maybe me praising @Advexure has gotten many people to order from them but remember, you will be in a line no matter where you order guys. They give shipping estimates, estimates are not a guarantee, what you're guaranteed by Advexure as far as I'm concerned is to eventually get your Mavic and will have excellent communication the entire time, and as honest as Advexure is I almost guarantee they will tell you to hang on to your current order because I've seen it. They aren't in the profit and lying game, they're in the customer service game (my opinion). Again, they will most likely tell you to keep your order, you could order from them as a backup but I honestly think the multiple orders from people to see which one delivers first is one of the things holding the deliveries up to be honest.

That's also what @Advexure would probably say too. A friend of mine was going to cancel his order and order from Advexure because of the praise I had given them but they advised against it because he mostly likely wouldn't receive it any sooner. Advexure is the same as everyone else when it comes to receiving the product, they have no control of it. I personally seen them advise my friend not to cancel his order with DJI and honestly that's how honest these guys are. I think maybe me praising @Advexure has gotten many people to order from them but remember, you will be in a line no matter where you order guys. They give shipping estimates, estimates are not a guarantee, what you're guaranteed by Advexure as far as I'm concerned is to eventually get your Mavic and will have excellent communication the entire time, and as honest as Advexure is I almost guarantee they will tell you to hang on to your current order because I've seen it. They aren't in the profit and lying game, they're in the customer service game (my opinion). Again, they will most likely tell you to keep your order, you could order from them as a backup but I honestly think the multiple orders from people to see which one delivers first is one of the things holding the deliveries up to be honest.

Agreed. Once the dust settles from this debacle, my next order will be from @Advexure for sure.

I'm gonna leave mine on order but I need something in the mean time as I have sold my phantom . Anyone have one laying around lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661