DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Best Buy Orders

Okay just checked status, my 10/13 order now has a get it by date of 12/14 and is preparing. Also, my BB cc now shows an available credit line reflecting there is a hold on it for the price of a mavic! Hopefully this is the real deal!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck Hunter... you have been waiting way too long.

This is unbelievable. My 11/4 order tried to process this morning, the pre-auth they did on my card last week when I updated shipping (which triggered a fraud alert by my bank) dropped off Monday, so they re-authorized again this morning, and that too triggered a fraud alert by my bank. BB immediately canceled my order, so by the time I got off the phone with the bank, it was cancelled at BB and no opportunity to re-process the card or change payment methods. BB has not sent me anything at all this morning. The only way I knew anything was happening was by the text from my bank about the fraud alert.

Call BB? Sure. Please hold. The approximate wait time is 55 minutes...

And now BB is telling me there's nothing they can do to re-instate it. I'm SOL according to them. They claim to have tried to charge my card on 12/5, and retried 48 hours later, but they have not sent me any communications about payment issues, nor did my bank until this morning. Not looking like I'm going to choose to be a BB elite member any more. They say that because there is no inventory available in their system, there is no way for them to re-order it for me.

My order when from 12/20 backorder to 12/7 preparing this morning an my card just got charged... order date: 11/8. BB

Looks like I may have 2 Mavics by Monday. If any one is interested in a Flyless for local pickup in Washington, DC area, let me know, just want $1100 (for a spare battery).

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Ok... Now go chill for the rest of the day. Dont check email every 5 minutes the rest of the day (like I did).

Your shipping info will show up later today. Check in about 4-5 hours

Thank you for the tip! Ive been stuck on a silly conference call for the last few hours with nothing better to do!

Well, to whichever one of you gets my Mavic that BB cancelled off my order this morning, I hope it flies true for you.

No more pre-orders for me, and no more business with BB for me. Awful pre-order process and order status communication. I'll watch for things to catch up and for vendors to actually have them in stock, and order from someone other than BB.

Very disappointing, but my anger is directed at BB for the way they handled the orders. It didn't help that they blamed my bank this morning, for the fraud alerts their transactions generated. Zero accountability, and zero ability to help.

Well, to whichever one of you gets my Mavic that BB cancelled off my order this morning, I hope it flies true for you.

No more pre-orders for me, and no more business with BB for me. Awful pre-order process and order status communication. I'll watch for things to catch up and for vendors to actually have them in stock, and order from someone other than BB.

Very disappointing, but my anger is directed at BB for the way they handled the orders. It didn't help that they blamed my bank this morning, for the fraud alerts their transactions generated. Zero accountability, and zero ability to help.

It has been frustrating...

Try an order with Apple for pickup at a local Apple store. It will say Feb for delivery, but they are coming much quicker. Mine showed up in 9 days.

I think I have had it with Best Buy. I have yet to receive the email from them with the Shutterfly code.
For now I'll just have to take consolation that they are shipping my Mavic Pro ordered on 11/9 and scheduled to arrive 12/8.
As much as I was really looking forward to being creative with Shutterfly I'll just have to play with my new drone instead.

All sarcasm aside I hope everyone else is getting theirs shipped that ordered before me from Best Buy.

Ordered 10/5 and finally received tracking number. No Shutterfly code, no movement on the shutterfly order. Don't really care, but just wanted those to know you might get that first. Also I went from backorder and possible deliver day of 12/21 to "get it by" 12/8 yesterday (12/6).

Never in my life did I imagine I'd be anxiously awaiting an email from Shutterfly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: curtissimo
It's been frustrating all over... BestBuy, NewEgg, B&H, DJI-direct and even GameStop...

I personally tried NewEgg, B&H, GameStop and APPLE...

Original NewEgg got cancelled by 'them' (sold and shipped by BeachCamera, who didn't actually have any units in stock or to allocate) Second NewEgg is still in 'process' for a FlyMore (Direct from DJI).. B&H ticked me off because of how they pre-charge when you use PayPal (so I cencelled).. GameStop (which was scheduled for 05DEC ship) was cancelled by me once my APPLE shipment notice was received yesterday for a FlyLess unit...

I honestly think the heart of the problem lies with DJI...

At this point it all comes down to luck. Regardless of when you ordered and where you ordered from.

Wooooooooooo! 10/13 order finally shipped w/ UPS tracking

"Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

(***Also of note, I received shipping email from BB w/ tracking without ever receiving a Shutterfly email)

Wooooooooooo! 10/13 order finally shipped w/ UPS tracking

"Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where's the Tylenol?"

(***Also of note, I received shipping email from BB w/ tracking without ever receiving a Shutterfly email)

I would refuse delivery of the Mavic until you receive that Shutterfly code. The Mavic is not worth the price without that free photo book :)

Bad day. Was tracking my package for delivery today and checking every hour. She said it got delivered to a wrong address Was home all day. Called UPS and they think the driver delivered to the wrong building. I asked to get in touch with driver because according to ups tracker it was delivered 5 mins ago. He said he couldn't and open an investigation.

My thoughts it's a lost.. I'm going to have to go back and play the who will get the mavics first thing. Damm i just cancelled both my backup orders.

Question: Folks who received their mavics.. What there an invoice with you name, address, and phone number?

So I will call USPS on status on claim and bestbuy tomorrow i guess.

My best chance that someone honest will contact me. Dispatcher think it was deliverered 3 blocks from me but the building was closed.

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_