DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

"Blue sUAS Problems and Florida DMS Secretary Accused of Pimping for Skydio"

DeSantis signed it into law Wednesday:

Warning, Ken is pi$$ed, so language is rather terse.
Wait, so the last I saw was that the bill proposed by Wright to allow usage of DJI products until 2026 hadn't been rejected yet. Think it was SB 1414, but I'll have to go look at the number again. There was a huge bill that Wright was fighting for to extend the usage of DJI until 2026.

Wait, so the last I saw was that the bill proposed by Wright to allow usage of DJI products until 2026 hadn't been rejected yet. Think it was SB 1414, but I'll have to go look at the number again. There was a huge bill that Wright was fighting for to extend the usage of DJI until 2026.
Yeah, I talked with Dono about that Thursday. I'm not sure where it is at the moment. We should know more next week. If you hear something, please post it here as well.

It's SB 1514. It was filed Mar. 14th but I don't see any other action. You can read it here: https://flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2023/1514/BillText/Filed/HTML

Reactions: Vic Moss
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki