DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Casey Neistat has the drones you're looking for.

I was listening to the Ask Drone U podcast last night and the host was mentioned that Casey Neistat is on his 17th Mavic Pro and unless you had $17,000 to spend on Mavics like Casey, make sure you're calibrating as needed. His cohost was like, "Seriously?" The host says something to the effect of, "Well, what do you expect, he's flying between building all the time." I thought that was funny.

Casey Neistat, is a disgrace to all Dji drones. If it wasn't for the large youtube following, he would be a major blackeye to the sport. He is not dedicated to any Dji product. He has zero respect for the Dji product.It's sad...but the truth is, he is all that Dji has. :confused:

Casey Neistat, is a disgrace to all Dji drones. If it wasn't for the large youtube following, he would be a major blackeye to the sport. He is not dedicated to any Dji product. He has zero respect for the Dji product.It's sad...but the truth is, he is all that Dji has. :confused:
Have you seen his wall of phantom 4s? He's pretty dedicated to buying DJI.
Also, you said he is all that DJI has? It seems you are talking about on YouTube? That isn't even close.
There are lots of folks with YouTube channels using DJI drones. I could probably list at least ten that I subscribe to that use drones on the videos. Maybe twenty. DJI is well supported by YouTubers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki