DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does your Mavic have any of these issues?

Does your Mavic have any of these problems, or others?

• Horizon tilts when flying sideways or turning

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • Remote control disconnects frequently

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Autofocus defocuses suddenly during flight

Votes: 23 13.2%
  • Gimbal suddenly readjusts during flight, or other gimbal issues

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • DJI Go 4 app crashes often (specify Android or iOS in the thread)

Votes: 24 13.8%
  • Random jitter (horizontally) in movie recordings

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • Other bugs (please specify in thread)

Votes: 16 9.2%
  • My Mavic is flawless (as far as I can tell)

Votes: 83 47.7%
  • One side out of focus

Votes: 13 7.5%

• Total voters
If memory serves correct that is the gimble doing a reset. Have you been recording for a long time when it happens? I think it was 9 or maybe 12 minutes or so then it reboots. Supposedly fixed on later version firmware.
I wonder would it be a good idea to re install the firmware but through the computer instead of wifi?

Kona maybe add when they purchased their mavics? The second batch where DJI was trying to make demands seems to have the most defects. I bought mine mid feb 2017 and it was. Broken out of the box. The first gen seems to be ok. I have two friends who have first gens and they say its fine.
My Mavic was purchased during this past summer and I am seeing #4 issues that never seemed to have happened until the past two firmware upsdates or so it seems. Do we know of a fix yet

Personally for almost 1600 dollars none of us should be seeing ****! These are not toys and should not be glitching out. I should be able to record until my memory card is full if I choose to but Ill try to see if shorter recordings does the trick. It just scares the **** out of ya when you're in the air and think your about to tumble from the sky

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman