DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Firmware update v01.03.0900

Seeing as there is nothing really new in this update, I'll pass for now..

Both Mavics updated very easy. Only change was pressing C2 no longer showed battery cells and their status. I fooled around in the menu on battery status and got it working again. All other settings remained unchanged :).

My mavic is unflyable since my First updatetry yesterday.
The Controller doesnt Link to the App anymore, even with The assist Software on PC. The Software cant find The Controller anymore when pluged in the PC.
When I tryed downgrading, it works but The Videostream is totaly messed up, purple Blocks all Overknee The Screen...stopping frames.

I will try to contact Support today.

Yes I have tryed different cabel, all kinds of different ways to Upgrade... Via app, Software.... Nothing works.

The Controller doesnt Link to the App anymore, even with The assist Software on PC <snip>

Yes I have tryed different cabel, all kinds of different ways to Upgrade... Via app, Software.... Nothing works.
What Mobile device operating system are you running?
Does the remote controller boot up normally?

Just saw new firmware update!
Have anybody try it?
I've not had my Mavick long, I've no idea if i get an update or even how i'd be notified of getting on, i'd be most greatfull of knowing where to look, i.e. on my phone screen of my maverick pro, i'm completely lost on how and where i can get the update I'm not even sure how to check if i need one, I've only had the Mavick a week

Just thought what the heck and updated it..

took a test flight just a few minutes back... nothing new, nothing old...
signal strength still good, though I flew only at LOS.

so I think whether you update or not, no major changes either way..

Sorry Cerberus you posted as I was making my post for the other posters .
Guy's If I knew would have seen that I would have took a screen shot . When you power up everything when your Go screen opens you will see it says it needs it or when the in my case using a mini the black screen that comes out with your status there willbe a red icon at the top
and when you hit it it will tell you . You can ignore and not do it , up to you . As far as being a beta tester no and yes. If you have a mavic IMO you are a beta tester .
Here maybe this will help you

Reactions: cderoche and namja
Just thought what the heck and updated it..

took a test flight just a few minutes back... nothing new, nothing old...
signal strength still good, though I flew only at LOS.

so I think whether you update or not, no major changes either way..
I don't think there were ether other than it fixed something in the camera some spoke of earlier in this with the color band at the bottom of their pictures and I only took a 11000' trip as it was so cloudy but had all bars and 18 sats which was about the normal here.

I'm sorry, my brain abit slow today.. did I do something wrong?
x,..,x
NOOOO you just beat me posting to the posters above you :)
I was to slow ;)

Reactions: Cerberus
Updated to 01.03.0900 yesterday morning, installed in under 15 mins. Have 2 hrs flight time with the new FW no stability or downlink issues to report. The update really centers on the goggles.

What Mobile device operating system are you running?
Does the remote controller boot up normally?

I have Android 7 on my s8+ and on my s7 edge. The s 7 edge worked findet for the Last months. Dji Support says, the remote has a big Problem. I will sende it all back to dji...

Reactions: Mavic90701
Just performed the update (OTA) and put her up in the sky moments after update completed and performed flawlessly for the 115th flight with the Mavic. Nothing noticeably different. Downloading the 207.6 MB file took less than 2 minutes, but the actual update portion took >15 minutes.

Updated RC and AC plus 2 more batteries with DJI assistant 2 in about 17 minutes .
Did a 20 minutes flight , No issues at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661