DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

FPV goggles-Glyph or Fatshark DV3 or some other for Shield + Mavic?

FPV Goggles with Mavic + Nvidia Shield K1 setup. Which goggles are the best?

• Avegant Glyph

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Fatshark Dominator v3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cinemizer

• Sony HMZ T2

• Epson Maverio

• Headplay with Rho lenses

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

voyager69

Reactions
Can't wait till the availability of DJI goggles as I need them before end of month for a trip to scenic location. Don't want to use other software (e.g. Litchi). Would like to stick with DJI GO4. Bought Nvidia Shield K1. Would like to buy good quality(resolution, FPV experience, portability, battery life) goggles with HDMI IN. Price range $50-700. So far I found out that Avegant Glyph seems to be the leader. Cinemizer has issues in bright lights as light comes inside. Is Fatshark Dominator V3(heard blurred edges) better than Glyph since it came this year?

What are your recommendations? I would prefer less expensive. However, I prefer to not compromise with excellent experience(maximize use of 1080p output from Shield) and use the goggle for gaming or watching TV when I am not using with Mavic.

Your insights and recommendations are appreciated. Thank you.

Don't forget the Headplay goggles with the added custom Rho Lens. I use them with my Phantom 3 Pro (with HDMI out from the controller and an iPad). Very nice!

Look up the extensive articles on this site about the Epson bt300. I have that and I have the glympse. I really like the bt300 with the Rochester Optical darker Shades and the Solitaire Ace is a really neat accessory for full immersive. I then use a 5 gigahertz Miracast to wirelessly throw the bt300 Android screen off to the Allegiant glyph that bystander can wear. I originally bought the DaVita tablet to use with the glyph but found the thing also bulky and such as frustration to always hook up that I got tired of doing that as I lost all my mavic portability that light.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bowyerv