DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

G'Day High Flyers

Your a Diamond thank you...
Just canceled that advert :DThumbswayup

Download the "Can I fly there" app which is put out by CASA. It' great for highlighting where you can and cannot fly. You can fly around Cronulla although there are restrctions, you will have to land if aircraft in area. Parts of Bundeena should be ok, although it could be classes as National park, as are some parts of Kurnell
Red areas are NFZ, orange areas are restricted. Click on an area and it will give you a guide as to what is required

No I didn't but from looking on the app their is only the point between kurnel and cronulla, which is sandy :(
Or Bundena which is a ferry ride, Which on the flip side would be nice but very limited after a few times.

Where did I put that Advert !!! :D:D:D (I would never sell due to restriction, :eek: ANARCHY :confused:

You had it advertised already?

Hey Wayno1, sorry for very late reply. Nah I was joking about selling it, Like I said no way is a little bit of rules gonna stop me, there are plenty places to fly and get good footage. yeah it is the fly more combo, I'm going to keep recording/flying till weekends, That way I can travel to places that are allowed and in the week I can learn Thumbswayup

Hey Wayno1, sorry for very late reply. Nah I was joking about selling it, Like I said no way is a little bit of rules gonna stop me, there are plenty places to fly and get good footage. yeah it is the fly more combo, I'm going to keep recording/flying till weekends, That way I can travel to places that are allowed and in the week I can learn Thumbswayup
Awesome, best of luck with it mate. Be sure to post some pics or videos here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh