DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Florida

RaizeR

Reactions
Hello, I’m checking in. I bought a DJI Mavic mini back in 2020 used it for a little bit, then let it sit for over a year. I recently got back into flying it about a month or two ago. Then I see there’s a new Mini 3 that is coming out! Woohoo! (which I have ordered) but yeah, I’m just a weekend drone warrior, but thought I would join, because you guys/gals seem to have the answers to a lot of my questions. Thanks!

Hello from the Crossroads of America RaizeR.

If you haven't done it yet, swing by the Pilot Institute portal and take the TRUST test to have a copy with you when you fly.

You might have to register the mini 3 if you add stuff to it that may push it past 250 grams.

Have fun with the new addition and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum, fellow Floridian! If you need any product support or help, please do not hesitate to let us know. Also, we would like to offer you a 5% discount on our online store: www.FloridaDroneSupply.com - Use Code: NEWFORUMPILOT at checkout! Have a great day!

*Discount does not apply to DJI Enterprise Drones.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Thanks! And I appreciate that very much. I am considering the bigger batteries so this will help me out. I appreciate the welcome, have a good day/night!

Just back from your stunning State. We love it there, great way of life and such friendly people. Welcome aboard, as you say there are a load of great guys and gals on the site and you’ll never want for help and pointers. I have the time most days to read all the posts-you may not but even a quick dip most days will help. Be safe.

Hello, I’m checking in. I bought a DJI Mavic mini back in 2020 used it for a little bit, then let it sit for over a year. I recently got back into flying it about a month or two ago. Then I see there’s a new Mini 3 that is coming out! Woohoo! (which I have ordered) but yeah, I’m just a weekend drone warrior, but thought I would join, because you guys/gals seem to have the answers to a lot of my questions. Thanks!
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I live near the Keys and Everglades. So maybe I can take some decent video of the old bridges down in the Keys, and of course the water. And, if I’m allowed to fly near the Everglades, some of that as well! Thanks again for the welcome.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet