DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hello from Miami. Looking for feedback

I got busy for the last few weeks but finally got around to making another video. Appreciate all your help on the earlier videos. Please let me know. Still trying to get the colors right!

Thanks

Reactions: Thomas B
Greetings from Ireland.!
I thought ur video was fantastic....
I'd b havin a coronary out over the water that long.!

Most of the videos I make are over the water and its intense. I hand catch the drone midair while the boat is drifting and the drone is GPS locked in decent mode, plus the boat is going up and down with waves.

Most of the videos I make are over the water and its intense. I hand catch the drone midair while the boat is drifting and the drone is GPS locked in decent mode, plus the boat is going up and down with waves.
Classic ...! I would like a video of that lol.!

So, this video obviously has nothing to do with drone work, but I was hoping someone could help me out a little. I must have a horrible eye for color correction or something. I was trying to lighten the overwhelming blue. Anyone have experience with this?

So, this video obviously has nothing to do with drone work, but I was hoping someone could help me out a little. I must have a horrible eye for color correction or something. I was trying to lighten the overwhelming blue. Anyone have experience with this?

Looks lovely as it is lol..!

Reactions: 4K Beaches
With stills I have learned to avoid pics with great distances of water be hind my subject. I shoot a lot in shallow reefs like the ones you image. You can warm it up a bit in post, but must be careful not to change colors entirely.
I try for this:
0B944E5D-C774-41F2-8B65-CD07D2ED425A.jpegAs opposed to the below:
31B1DA4C-B7E4-4D2A-97D7-3F4BCCADB8BC.jpeg778A6937-C01B-4D39-A20A-828D2127EC16.jpeg

Thomas, you're right about the closer the subject the better the image colors... but they swim away from me lol

Dronage, next time I catch the drone on the boat I'll have my wife video it!!!

Thank you both

Reactions: Dronage
My buildings are wiggling in this video. I’m not sure why but I speculate that it has something to do with how windy it was at filming or maybe during stabilization. Any ideas?

Reactions: Dronage
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
djiNonMini