DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Had the email today - (paypal fail) called and paid, should have it tomorrow - ordered 23rd oct...circa 10pm combo - see you all in the sky some day ;)

Any 'fly less' orders being fulfilled today?

My missus just rang jessops , and as we can tell the fly mores are being furfilled a lot quicker than the fly- less combos. But they are fulfilling orders from October now - stuff we already know .

The lady said that jessops apparently are in negoiations with DJI to get a big order to satisfy all outstanding orders and they would everyone know when there was an update on that. How much of what she said is true of course no one can say, but she was friendly and helpful from what I could tell.

My missus just rang jessops , and as we can tell the fly mores are being furfilled a lot quicker than the fly- less combos. But they are fulfilling orders from October now - stuff we already know .

The lady said that jessops apparently are in negoiations with DJI to get a big order to satisfy all outstanding orders and they would everyone know when there was an update on that. How much of what she said is true of course no one can say, but she was friendly and helpful from what I could tell.
Thanks for sharing. Fingers crossed I suppose. Odd how the fly less orders seemed to have stopped at about the 4th Oct mark whilst fly mores are 2/3 of the way though the month and some. I was so close to ordering the fly more!!!

I'm sticking firmly with my fly less order. I'll get more stuff as the weather gets better (or I go on a holiday some place that has better weather)

I'm really hoping I get some sort of message tomorrow that it'll come soon!

Reactions: Pittnuma
YAY !!! // Almost there, might have to leave work early today :D
Congrats, finally.
I phoned them earlier today, and did the update credit card authorisation. The nice young lady, Kirsten added Saturday delivery FOC, so I should have mine tomorrow!

Cancel and order thru dji direct. Always pre order with amazon cuz they wont bill til they ship so its ez to cancel without cs assistance.

When dji advertised their new fast shipping on mavic purchases i immediately re-ordered through them and had one in less than 10 days

People who are waiting on another supplier who also use DataSelect at a guess ?? :)

Edited for harshness

Since dataselect supply Very for example and they be delivered no more than 5 that we know of and they supply jessops seemingly who have delivered probably hundreds - how do you correlate the two?!

Last edited:
Reactions: willhay555
It's worth the wait had mine for a few days now it's my first drone easy to fly but still learning it's a blast.

Spoke to jessops today. No real update other than the usual 'deliveries are getting better every week. Only thing he did say was the fly less orders are fulfilled up to the 6th Oct if that helps anyone

Reactions: Fido
Spoke to jessops today. No real update other than the usual 'deliveries are getting better every week. Only thing he did say was the fly less orders are fulfilled up to the 6th Oct if that helps anyone

Gonna be a couple more weeks at least -I reckon before they get to me and my order on the 30th October. We ll see!

Willvardy, you legend! If that's the word they're giving then I should be on track to get mine this week!

Only on orders from the 6th of October!! What a joke. I'd still be waiting for my order from the 9th of october!! I've had mine since before Christmas from a stroke of luck with maplins. Out of principle, I will never do business with Jessops. Shocking company.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Will Vardy
Jessops is the worst retailer I have ever seen in my life . Last week I placed an order for a DJI osmo mobile which clearly on their website was showing as special offer of 40% off for £179, then a few days later I receive an email saying that they made a mistake and the price should have been 279, so they asked me to either pay the remaining or my order will be cancelled, and they will not honer their price. How unprofessional is that? Try avoiding them as much as you can, they are useless, and don't trust their prices on the web, they can always come back and say they have made a mistake.

The fact that they have up to now just cleared orders for 6th of October is a joke. From what I can see on this forum each week they are clearing one day of orders, so for example if you have placed the mavic order on 10th of October it will probably take another 4 weeks for the to get to you. Absolutely ridicules

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78