DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Jessops UK Orders

Jessops phoned me this morning to get my CC details again as they had expired.

No movement on my order status as of yet but hopefully progress!

I got a call earlier too saying my mavic is now in stock and they took my card details again.

Seems there is light at the end of the tunnel....

Payment has been taken on my card so thats good.

Only downside, assuming it arrives tomorrow. Its going to sit in the box till Saturday as I work 9-5 and it's dark when I get back. Oh well.

I am screwed with my order 25/10. Really disappointed as I have tried to put it to the back of my mind but just want to play now. I am new to this type of drone experience and it is not like I have a p3 or p4 to tied me over until this one arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Happy for you guys... I ordered 16/10 and its getting hopeless to get it before January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a note for new viewers.. a few people who made September orders are expecting to get their mavics soon.. he he

lets forget about the six weeks that have passed since then and what has to be a huge backlog of accumulated orders..

new viewers.. come back next spring.. maybe.. :)

trog

You have to remember, the amount of orders they took daily is not linear, so they may only be getting through September 29th but it should speed up.

Still no call but....I must admit, I'm a bit uncertain what to do. I feel that, with us heading into winter (and what is supposed to be a 'bad' (cold) winter at that), there is going to be precious few days I can fly the Mavic. With the advent of the P4 Pro, I wonder if DJI will be bringing out Mavic 2 Pro / Mavic Pro Plus by next spring and incorporate the backwards / sideways avoidance. Have still got my P4 to 'play' with (was out yesterday with it, in between the storms / hurricanes); I would be annoyed if I wait all this time then find DJI are 'updating' the Mavic with new capabilities. Decisions, decisions, eh?

Reactions: magsta
You have to remember, the amount of orders they took daily is not linear, so they may only be getting through September 29th but it should speed up.

yep thats the theory.. but it dosnt seem to have happened to any significant extend.. after six weeks they have not caught up with the first three days worth of orders.. during that six weeks lets say another 45 days of back orders will have been accumulated..

linear or not the math dosnt look good.. in fact it looks like at this rate without mass cancellations and dealers not taking any more orders they are never ever going to catch up..

the product needs removing from the market until they catch up.. dealers are currently selling a product that they will not be able to produce..

all this is well wrong in my book.. it should never have happened.. but it has.. he he

trog

My jessops order is 01:25 on the 1st October and I truly believe that I will be lucky to see this before Christmas as the only thing jessops could tell me each time I called was that they are only getting a few drones a week .....

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

My jessops order is 01:25 on the 1st October and I truly believe that I will be lucky to see this before Christmas as the only thing jessops could tell me each time I called was that they are only getting a few drones a week .....

Sent from my SM-G925F using MavicPilots mobile app

at some point buyers will realize that DJI have a major production/shipping problem which they dont seem able to fix.. enough time has passed for this to become pretty obvious.. at this point mass cancellations and demands for money back will occur and no more mavic orders will be placed..

what happens then is anybodies guess.. its one god almighty xxxx up..

trog

Not going to happen mate imo.. There isn't anything out there that compares in terms of portability, functionality and quality.. at the moment anyway.

Reactions: BigRhino
Not going to happen mate imo.. There isn't anything out there that compares in terms of portability, functionality and quality.. at the moment anyway.

true but if the product cannot be properly supplied as is definitely the case here how good it is matters not one jot.. people will just give up in the end realize they have been sold a promise that isnt being met and some kind of reaction will occur.. it wont be a good one ether..

trog

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2