DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just need to vent. Horrible CS

Can concur. Got a defective unit and dealing with CS in Carson was mind numbingly awful.

The agent did mention they are getting 4-5 pallets a day worth of defective mavics so it could be they are overloaded.

Unfrikenbeliveable machine when it's working but dji customer service is a dysfunctional joke.
As a result of the horrendous support and complete lack of any caring by customer service I have asked for a refund only to be told "NO" I have filed a dispute with B of A and at this point I've told DJI support to just keep the Mavic at the Carson facility where it has been since 2/10 I am so fed up with them and was also told that they are overwhelmed, which makes sense when you see on this forum all of the failures this drone is experiencing. I wish I had never bought it, I was quite happy with my Phantom 3, but sold it to upgrade to the Mavic and now have nothing to fly at all. I'm considering either buying another Phantom 3 Pro or getting the Phantom 4 Any thoughts on this? I know it won't take me away from the DJI company and their support, but my experience prior was that my Phantom was rock solid and I flew with confidence.

Reactions: AyeYo
As a result of the horrendous support and complete lack of any caring by customer service I have asked for a refund only to be told "NO" I have filed a dispute with B of A and at this point I've told DJI support to just keep the Mavic at the Carson facility where it has been since 2/10 I am so fed up with them and was also told that they are overwhelmed, which makes sense when you see on this forum all of the failures this drone is experiencing. I wish I had never bought it, I was quite happy with my Phantom 3, but sold it to upgrade to the Mavic and now have nothing to fly at all. I'm considering either buying another Phantom 3 Pro or getting the Phantom 4 Any thoughts on this? I know it won't take me away from the DJI company and their support, but my experience prior was that my Phantom was rock solid and I flew with confidence.

I would go with the p4p if I had to do it all over again but that's me..

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I would go with the p4p if I had to do it all over again but that's me..

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
I've thought about it, but it is so expensive and I won't take advantage of all of the technology and especially the camera, but then again if I bought this I would be starting at the top of the food chain and could probably use this for years to come.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
I've thought about it, but it is so expensive and I won't take advantage of all of the technology and especially the camera, but then again if I bought this I would be starting at the top of the food chain and could probably use this for years to come.

Why keep giving them your money? Go buy something else.

Why keep giving them your money? Go buy something else.
I would love to, but I don't know what else to look at, do you have any recommendations for a product that would be on par and that you've got personal experience with?

0959a326235ee41c54a9b60f81ab0553.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using MavicPilots mobile app

Ok got my mavic back haven't tried it yet and they said it was fixed under warranty and it's the same drone well guess what it's a whole different drone different serial number wow lol so yes they don't fix them they just swap them out

I finally got mine back. Vision sensors needed calibrated which was a P.I.T.A. But other than that it flys great. Haven't noticed any issues yet.

Reactions: Slayerstwin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas