DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

I'd
If both my pre orders come off I will have a spare DJI Combo. Obviously happy to pass onto a forum member for cost if someone hasn't had their's delivered yet. I'm in First Batch with both my orders.

be willing to pay a bit extra if you have two I need it before a trip later in November.

I'd

be willing to pay a bit extra if you have two I need it before a trip later in November.
Hey mate, I'm in the same boat... I leave to go away for my 30th on the 24th of Nov so really hoping I have before then. The preorder from China is scheduled for the 12th and the UK one still doesn't have a date. Listen I'm not looking to make a profit, so I'll keep you in the loop as I know how frustrating this situation can be. I'm London based but can post. Drop me a PM and we can communicate that way if it happens.

Cheers,

Ed

Was wondering if the best move was to go to the drone show with cash :)

Well, just off a chat with Amazon and whilst they assured me that I will definitely receive my Mavic this coming Friday 4th November, it was, as always, a pretty non-specific conversation in terms of when and who and how. They promised it'll happen but it felt kind of hollow. If deliveries were happening as expected you would have more faith in the placations..

I'll harass the lads at Heliguy on Monday to see if they have any news but guessing 2nd week more realistic...

Well, just off a chat with Amazon and whilst they assured me that I will definitely receive my Mavic this coming Friday 4th November, it was, as always, a pretty non-specific conversation in terms of when and who and how. They promised it'll happen but it felt kind of hollow. If deliveries were happening as expected you would have more faith in the placations..

Waiting for your confirmation, perhaps there's a light at the end of the tunnel... :)

My fly more combo ordered on the 27th direct with DJI is with DHL and has an estimated delivery of Tuesday 1st.

It was stuck in Hong Kong for 48 hours due to a customs clearance issue which was a bit annoying but could be worse.

My fly more combo ordered on the 27th direct with DJI is with DHL and has an estimated delivery of Tuesday 1st.

It was stuck in Hong Kong for 48 hours due to a customs clearance issue which was a bit annoying but could be worse.
Where did you order from?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Nice, that must be one of if not the first in the UK. :)

Reactions: Drono_photography
Nice, that must be one of if not the first in the UK. :)

I did have to battle with the DJI website to order within about half an hour of the launch event ;-)

I ordered mine via Apple.com on the 29th Sept, received a shipping date of November when the order was confirmed. Apple have no idea when it will be shipped. "You know as much as us and it's not November yet"

It's good to hear positive news about the UK actually getting product! Especially the Combo pack.

Just for info, my order of spare props has just been sent from first person view, just a pity it's not the bundle I have on back order *sigh"

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks Mike, just ordered a couple of spare pairs, just in case..

Who's received theirs in the UK?

Where did you purchase it from? And which package did you go for?

I'm still waiting, I ordered mine on Jessops, they emailed last Thursday saying deliveries are expected at the beginning of November.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
I'm in Ireland and ordered on THE same day of release but ordered the stupid combo.
Ended up cancelling my order and took my local dealer Copter Shop's last allotment.
Still in the dark.
Will be lucky to see it this side of new year.
However dealer informed me that there will be a P4 'S' and a new Inspire released before xmas so we should get them soon.
Who knows. Just want it to be made well and not in a rush. Quality over mass production etc.
Happy flying...

I'm in Ireland and ordered on THE same day of release but ordered the stupid combo.
Ended up cancelling my order and took my local dealer Copter Shop's last allotment.
Still in the dark.
Will be lucky to see it this side of new year.
However dealer informed me that there will be a P4 'S' and a new Inspire released before xmas so we should get them soon.
Who knows. Just want it to be made well and not in a rush. Quality over mass production etc.
Happy flying...
I'm also in Ireland, ordered the combo too (on the 28th at 10:00) direct from DJI. I'm in England next week, but I'm driving over, so the bulk of my cherished P3P is not an issue. The Mavic will be my travelling drone (I have a great job that takes me all over Ireland) and the P3P will be home alone (I'm in the middle of doing a seasonal time lapse over the local woods with it, so it'll not fall into disuse) with one fully charged battery and the other three at 60%. I'm not unhappy with the wait for the Mavic, I reckon that DJI now know if they really stretch the limits of technology, they'll sell millions, and that will spur them on to greater things, I'm waiting for a zoom lens drone, 28 - 200 mm optical zoom would be tasty...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard