DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Deliveries - UK

As expected. Amazon UK just removed the release date altogether from my order :(

4ymbcyW.png

Oh well, I've bitten the bullet and ordered one from the only supplier I know of anywhere who is receiving regular-ish shipments, Advexure..

Cancelling, bad feeling about the whole situation... Ordered a Diy build for chase cam stuff... Speaking with Heliguy tomo

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

anyone else had this one:

YES...

Dear DJI Customer,

We owe you an apology for our delays in delivering the new Mavic Pro. We want to thank you for your patience and also advise that we are looking into improving our order process and systems, based largely on your feedback.

When we announced Mavic Pro and began accepting pre-orders, we expected to deliver the first units in mid-October. However, ramping up production to full speed at top quality took longer than planned. Prior to our scheduled shipping target, we encountered an issue integrating a part into the Mavic Pro. We resolved that within a week. On top of that, the excitement for the Mavic Pro beat our expectations. As a result, we are working diligently to ramp up production to meet the higher-than-anticipated demand for the Mavic Pro.

We have been shipping for nearly two weeks, but even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many orders moving through various global sales channels because of this demand. For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

Some of you waiting for your Mavic Pro also expressed concern about our immediate billing of pre-orders. We've heard you and are examining potential alternatives with our payment provider.

DJI exists to put amazing technology and innovation into your hands, and we're sorry it's taking so long with Mavic Pro. Our internal systems haven't kept up with the enormous demand for our products, and your enthusiasm for our newest offering is spurring us to improve. We appreciate your understanding and are doing everything we can to get Mavic Pro to you as quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

DJI

Cancelling, bad feeling about the whole situation... Ordered a Diy build for chase cam stuff... Speaking with Heliguy tomo

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I did the same on Mon/Tues, nothing against Heliguy though. Matt was very helpful with my initial enquiry prior to purchasing, just got fed up waiting weeks on end without any news.

Magnificient. I'm happy who can ask for more?
Next time we'll have a good estimate LOL

upload_2016-11-3_18-34-31.png

...and from Amazon...

Hello,
We're writing about the order you placed on October 21 2016 (Order# 026-8212498-xxxxxx). We don't have an estimated delivery date for the items below. We'll provide you with periodic updates on your delivery date, and notify you as soon as the items are ready to dispatch.

"DJI Mavic Pro Fly More Drone - Grey"

One of our aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service but in this case, we've fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.

You haven't been charged for these items. We don't charge your payment card until just before your parcel is dispatched, at which time we'll send you an e-mail to confirm the payment details, estimated delivery date, contents and method of delivery.

If the order won't arrive by the time you need it, you can cancel the order or an individual item from your order by visiting Your Account, and viewing the order details. As long as the item hasn't entered the dispatch process, you'll be able to cancel it.

We hope to see you again soon.

Amazon.co.uk

http://www.amazon.co.uk

Ordered my bundle 30th October with Very.....simply because I got 10% off with my first credit order. Daily update check from the supplier and still stating delivery by 17th November....I'm not holding my breath!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Ordered my bundle 30th October with Very.....simply because I got 10% off with my first credit order. Daily update check from the supplier and still stating delivery by 17th November....I'm not holding my breath!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots
If I'd held my breath after ordering on the 28th September I'd have a few issues now :D

£2451 it went for

wonder if the buyer actually stumps up the cash

how do you find this out?

they usually get relisted pretty quickly if the buyer backs out.. there is another up for sale with a promised nov 9th arrival.. starting bid £2000 the last time i looked..

trog

Very.co.uk seem to be doing a bit of a Best Buy here. They seem overly confident of delivery by Nov 17th, when it seems to me that's massively unrealistic!

vssvsvsv.PNG
b752174c-f531-4e7f-9ac8-e215dab114ba

Very.co.uk seem to be doing a bit of a Best Buy here. They seem overly confident of delivery by Nov 17th, when it seems to me that's massively unrealistic!

View attachment 938
b752174c-f531-4e7f-9ac8-e215dab114ba
Not a cat in hells chance. They failed so hard with the iPhone 7 launch... it's just regular call centre people (no offence intended) reading off their screen... they don't have a clue what's going on with this release.

Fly more bundle literally disappeared from Amazon and no longer available for pre-ordered

Picking my fly more up from DHL depot in Belfast after work today... 3 minutes and counting!

Picking my fly more up from DHL depot in Belfast after work today... 3 minutes and counting!
When did you order?

Interesting point (to me at least) is that some accessories on Amazon UK appear to be available right now. There are DJI Mavic bags and propellers in stock right now with Kooltoyz, so some units definitely made it to the uk and will be shipped by Amazon very very soon.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J